Halo: Reach
1 (9.1%)
Halo 4
1 (9.1%)
Halo Wars
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author
What Was Your Favorite Halo Game? (Read 998 times)

Arcangel

Arcangel

Having officially beat every single Halo game on Legendary, solo, (Halo 2 was a BITCH) and with the release of Halo 5 next year, I wanted to ask this question. Keep in mind Story, Gameplay, and Multiplayer when you vote. Please explain your answers. For instance, my favorite game was Halo 2. Its graphics were a massive step up from the first one, the storyline was stellar (I particularly enjoyed the switching between Johns story and Thel' Vadam's (The Arbiter)), and the gameplay was very smooth. Absolute pain in the ass that Legendary was aside, I would definitley rate it as the best Halo game.

Nightmare Asylum

Halo 3: ODST

For my reasoning, please see here.

Prepare to drop 8)

Deathbearer

Depends. Halo: CE had best single player..but in multiplayer, Halo 2 wins. My most cherished memory of that game was when a friend and I were playing CTF on Coagulation over Xbox Live, and I had the enemy flag with nowhere to run. Suddenly, an enemy player driving a warthog with my friend in the gunner's seat showed up and gave us a lift back to our base and allowed us to score. That shit would never f**king happen today. The community is to full of douchenuggets worried about their K/D ratio to actually have fun.

Arcangel

Asylum, those are some damn good reasons. I rank it 3rd on my favorites, after Reach. I even have 3 miniature ODST pods strung up from my ceiling. That moment at the beggining when you actually Drop in your pod... Man, I got misty eyed! It was so beautifully badass!
And I definitley have to agree with you, Deathbearer. Most of the servers nowadays are bogged with 9 year old boys who think that they're MLG pros.

SpaceMarines

I am unable to vote in this poll. Cannot choose.

By the way, Arcangel, under the poll, there should be a button saying "Add More Options" or something like that.

Like so:

Arcangel

Ah. Duh, didn't see that. Well, it's fixed now.

Space Sweeper

Halo 2. That and Combat Evolved changed my life.

Aspie

Aspie

Halo 2.

Salt The Fries

Reach, CE, ODST.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Halo: CE is one of my all time favorite games. Halo 4 and 3 came in pretty close. Reach was good but the story was forgettable. Halo 2 had the weakest story in my opinion.

Arcangel

Arcangel

Hmm. Explain, please.

Nightlord

Halo 3 for me, has always been the culmination of Halo campaigns and multiplayer.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 17, 2013, 05:25:51 AM
Halo 2 had the weakest story in my opinion.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Halo 5

Aspie

Aspie

Halo 2k19

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed