Predalien Vs Predator!!!

Started by Darkness, Aug 23, 2007, 07:40:47 PM

Author
Predalien Vs Predator!!! (Read 35,391 times)

gameoverman

gameoverman

@Sulaco - yeah, but the unrated version of AVP seemed more like an afterthought.  I'm glad that they decided on R from the beginning this time.

Mavve

Mavve

Where is the trailer? What time is it in US?

Elorrra

Elorrra

NO MASK? NO BODY NET?!!! Like jumping from his bed with only wrist blades and loincloth to butcher "little" predalien girl in the backyard! NICE!!! Anyway... really good picture.  Oh... and WHERE IS THE TRAILER??    ::)  

Gul_Kalvo

Gul_Kalvo

Go to the first pic posted, the one with the alien warrior. Look at predator chest. The net looks broken and maybe there is a healed wound. So maybe this is not the end of the movie.  I am afraid we wont see the trailer today...   :'(  

Ok5

Ok5

USA-06.00 o"clock Trailer-maybe 15.00 o"clock  wait for 9 hours

Mavve

Mavve

Ah, well thats a little early for releasing the trailer of course.   :)   Why do you say 15 o´clock? News for me.

Ok5

Ok5

For example 15 o´clock Not since morning the trailer will be, especially in 6 o'clock in the morning

Tobias

Tobias

@Pvt. Hicks:  Why don't you say the time/day? Is it a secret?

yaujta

yaujta

if u look very close 2 da picture, isnt that triangular thing ( thaught 2 b a medkit) already there

SHREK

SHREK

@Axlotl where did u get the idea that all worker ants are female?? teh workers (drones) have no sexual organs and are not male or female   ::)   anyway its friday and still no trailer... oh @Tobias pvt hiks doesnt no when its comin out lol     ;)  

yaujta

yaujta

shreks right they av no sex organs but a colony usualy needs 1 male to hump da queen 2 keep things rollin

gameoverman

gameoverman

Well I'm going to bed and hopefully when I wake up the trailer will be ready.  Good night.    8)  

yaujta

yaujta

goin 2 bed? iv jst got up, its 2moro already 4 me, anyone else frm england?

Requiem

Requiem

I love the picture of the Pred-alien & Predator, its very stylish with rain and lighting. I hope it isn't the ending, it may just be at the begining of the movie which set's up the rest of the film who knows?  The fact the Pred-alien is a 'she' means there will be 'no' queen in this movie, for the simple fact of the budget of this movie and the fact that,  all there time & effort went into creating the hybrid alien.  No queen in this movie,I think is a good idea because i mean how many times have we seen the queen now? Aliens, Alien Res & AVP. So it makes a change and a twist!  Cant wait for the trailer, i hope it doesnt show or tell us too much! teaser's are much better to promote a film!  Please guys stop b#tching about the pic, you moan for pics and trailer's and when you do get something you moan! so just relax!

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

That can't be a Predator from AvP 1 the mandibles are wrong, that is Wolf, from another clan who has different facial structures. AvPR TRAILER 2 DAY YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed