When is the Green Band trailer due?

Started by luispaulo53, Aug 25, 2007, 04:31:11 PM

Author
When is the Green Band trailer due? (Read 40,328 times)

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

Anyone?

I know what the big surprise is!!!

It's the predalien queen!

That Yellow Alien

Friday most likely

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Can't wait for green band trailer, i am already hyped to see it, more so then when i saw the red band.

Vader the White

Vader the White

Um, I never understood what a red band and green band trailer is.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Green band can be attached to any film
Red band can only be attached to an R rated film.

That Yellow Alien

Red band has r-rated material. f**k you and blood are plenty. Green band is for all audiences and the blood and swearing is censored.

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

Quote from: Dark_Magician on Aug 25, 2007, 05:19:52 PM
Um, I never understood what a red band and green band trailer is.

Red band shows R rated material, where the green band shows only pg-13 rated material even if the movie is reated R.

Our green band is very similar to the red band, but has a few other new treats in it.

Huol

Huol

Like Silent night?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I am guessing with the pred recording people!

azerty

azerty

Having 2 different trailers will reveal alot don't you think? We probably have seen the coolest deaths in the red band trailer and there will even be another trailer probably showing 2 or 3 other scenes.

I do hope we only saw a portion of the action in the trailer

Huol

Huol

Quote from: azerty on Aug 25, 2007, 05:23:29 PM
Having 2 different trailers will reveal alot don't you think? We probably have seen the coolest deaths in the red band trailer and there will even be another trailer probably showing 2 or 3 other scenes.

I do hope we only saw a portion of the action in the trailer
Nah the green band will probably only show a couple more scenes, and remove all the swearing and gore.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 25, 2007, 05:22:26 PM

Oh that would make my bloody day.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

I totally want The Wolf to record someone singing a Christmas carol, and then play it back when he cuts a swath through the maternity ward at the hospital.

Nah, seriously!  ;)

Vader the White

Vader the White

Thank you for explaining. I had no clue. Well, can't wait for a new trailer.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Colin said most of the deaths we haven't seen yet. We have the death of all the search party people to see, because we only see the death of one of them in the trailer. Obviously the Alien will kill alot of people because the town gets over run, in the trailer we saw like 5 or 6 deaths. I think we still have a lot of good stuff to look forward to.

Hudson

Hudson

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 25, 2007, 05:22:26 PM

I really hope they don't completely forget about including that like Anderson.  What a huge element he left out of AvP...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed