Sigourney Weaver on Alien 5 – “Neill’s Fulfilling His Childhood Dream”

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 21, 2015, 07:06:05 AM

Author
Sigourney Weaver on Alien 5 – “Neill’s Fulfilling His Childhood Dream” (Read 27,540 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

She is going to appear in the Avatar sequels that means she likes Avatar(ugh) man i dont know about alien 5 should i be worried or be excited.

T Dog

T Dog

Ok I'm gonna put this in here. My big guess as to what the new movie will be titled IS:

Planet Aliens

or something along those lines.

Are they really going to cut out of canon Alien3&4 to give Ripley a "happy ending". Some fans act like f**king children.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: tmjhur on Jul 22, 2015, 01:40:04 PM
Ok I'm gonna put this in here. My big guess as to what the new movie will be titled IS:

Planet Aliens

or something along those lines.

Are they really going to cut out of canon Alien3&4 to give Ripley a "happy ending". Some fans act like f**king children.
Some fans want a kid and a lady back ???literally i was arguing with a guy over alien 3 so finally i was like fine how about if they retconn the ending of alien 3 to go with alien 5(check out that forum)so Ripley survives happy?and he says he wants Newt back? ???why not get any random kid.

Corporal Hicks

Because any random kid doesn't work. It's the emotional investment from the journey in Aliens.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 22, 2015, 01:58:22 PM
Because any random kid doesn't work. It's the emotional investment from the journey in Aliens.
Got a point check out this video on Youtube Alien 3 movie defense force do you agree on what he says about Newt

Corporal Hicks

Let's not start anything here gents.

Thanks

Kel G 426

Corporal Hicks

proto leech

I'm still on team blommy for now, but being a "huge fan" don't mean shit in this franchise nowadays.

Anderson and those twin idiots were both "huge fans". I'll stay in the safe-zone of skeptical interest until i see a production shot of the alien suit. Thats when shit gets real.

Jarac

I'm still excited for the movie and am intetested in what Blompkamp can bring to the table. But I also agree with people that being an Alien fan doesn't mean shit anymore after the AVP movies. We've all heard that song before and have been disappointed. I hope he delivers.

SpreadEagleBeagle

It's gonna be a popcorn movie alright...

Ultramorph

I'm still looking forward to this quite a bit. There's nothing wrong with the "popcorn movie" thing. I just take that to mean a fun movie with a lot of action. My guess for the title is "Aliens: Homeworld" or setting along those lines.

Xenomorphine

Don't think it'll deal with any kind of homeworld. They've said there could potentially be one or two further sequels with Ripley, if required. Homeworld shenanigans would need to be kept for another story.

Corporal Hicks

A Hiveworld of some variety would be nice though. I'd really like to see infestation on a larger scale.

hellojim

I want to see this film strongly. I love Aliens, I love Ripley. But for me, this movie will e always a "what if..." Ripley's story ended with her death. That was the only end for the her, because she was a hero. Considering she needs a happy ending is not only childish but boring.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed