Rocksteady's Suicide Squad Game

Started by DarthJoker45, Aug 07, 2020, 03:57:47 PM

Author
Rocksteady's Suicide Squad Game (Read 3,098 times)

DarthJoker45

Interesting......

Tichinde

Tichinde

if this is the arkhamverse, why is Floyd black, and why does Deadshot have a jetpack. I simply ask for consistency, fully on board if this is a different universe, but I think it's part of the arkhamverse.

Also, massive downgrade for Harley Quinn in terms of graphics and artstyle, I'm disappointed

SuperiorIronman

I'm passing on it mostly out of premise.

I know it's early to write this off but I am just sick of seeing evil Superman. I figure he's brainwashed but for a company that sells superheroes DC and WB don't seem to know what to do with them aside from turning them evil. So I'm sitting this one out. Just have heroes being heroes I don't understand why that's so hard for them.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 23, 2020, 01:41:14 AM
if this is the arkhamverse, why is Floyd black, and why does Deadshot have a jetpack. I simply ask for consistency, fully on board if this is a different universe, but I think it's part of the arkhamverse.
Arkhamverse was confirmed in the panel. Continuity seems questionable, though.

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

Stitch

Stitch

I was quietly hopeful that this would be good, especially after the optimisation disaster of Gotham Knights.

This doesn't look good. Why is Harley swinging around like Spiderman? Why is everyone floating around the battlefield? Why is Captain Boomerang barely using boomerangs? Why do you have to be online for single player mode?

I'll probably pick it up, but maybe on sale, unless it reviews absolutely amazingly, somehow.

First Blood

The 'you need an internet connection to play single player' is lame af.

SuperiorIronman

It'll be dead on arrival which is a shame given this will be Kevin Conroy's last performance as Batman. And it's a crying shame it's to go out to the damn suicide squad, what a load. Can take an army on his near own but he's about to get shot to death by Harley Quinn.

Frankly I'm way more interested in a Justice league game. Forming the team as Batman and using fear gas to give himself the edge he needs to take on larger threats. But no we get the edgy bullshit of evil league members because we haven't had enough evil superman yet. Give it a year and it'll look like Anthem and every other live service as of late.

First Blood

I see this bombing like Gotham Knights did.

BlueMarsalis79

Yee ass Crackdown looking mothaf**ka.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 05, 2023, 08:47:43 PMI see this bombing like Gotham Knights did.
Gotham Knights is looking way better in comparison.

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed