Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 488,157 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yeah, Bobby is great as well. It's just that, looking back at John when watching the newer seasons, I've always rememberd him as a bit of an asshole, which is why I was surprised how much I cared for him when re-watching these old episodes.

Now, I'm going to watch two more episodes of Season 2, then I'll wait for the Blu-Ray. 8)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 20, 2012, 01:21:16 AM
Now, I'm going to watch two more episodes of Season 2, then I'll wait for the Blu-Ray. 8)

I have Season Two on Blu -- and the PQ is great. 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Are there any good extras? I never really got a chance to watch those, because the first time I watched the show was with a friend who had the DVD's, so we just skipped that. And these days I've been watching it on the computer, so I've only seen bits and pieces of the extras on YouTube.

First Blood

First Blood

There's nothing really worthwhile on Season Two's extras. There's an interactive road map about urban legends, plus little tidbits and facts about all 22 episodes.

I'd say Season Four has the best bonus features thus far. There's fantastic multi part doco called The Mythologies of Supernatural about the lore behind the show and particually Season Four -- like Angels, Archangels, The Apocalypse etc.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Oh, well, it's still worth getting. I expected some bloopers or something though. :D

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 20, 2012, 01:33:26 AM
Oh, well, it's still worth getting. I expected some bloopers or something though. :D

Oops, yeah there's a Gag Reel. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 20, 2012, 01:32:30 AMThere's nothing really worthwhile on Season Two's extras. There's an interactive road map about urban legends, plus little tidbits and facts about all 22 episodes.
There's a commentary on three of the episodes and some deleted scenes as well.

What more have you been hiding from me?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 20, 2012, 12:14:19 PM
What more have you been hiding from me? http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/angry/mad.gif
Oh you know, I have my secrets.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 20, 2012, 01:36:06 PMOh you know, I have my secrets.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8378/443606supernatural5x19h.jpg

Edit: Watched another two episodes of Supernatural.

Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things
Simon Said

I really like the chemistry and relationship between Jo and Dean. Makes me wish they would have done something more with that when they had the chance. But what we got is still great.

"What?"

"REO Speedwagon?"

"Damn right REO. Kevin Cronin sings it from the heart."

"He sings it from the hair. There's a difference."

:laugh:

Lie

Lie

Ask Lara

Honesty to god good TV.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Danger 5

X-Files

Shasvre

Shasvre

It hath arrived.

Spoiler
[close]

No Exit

Things moving inside the walls are always creepy as f**k.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 22, 2012, 03:48:08 PM
It hath arrived.

Spoiler
[close]

No Exit

Things moving inside the walls are always creepy as f**k.

Excellent. 8)
Good chance I'll be starting Season Six today.

Shasvre

Shasvre

There are some changes right from the start that I can't wait to hear your thoughts on.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 22, 2012, 04:02:55 PM
There are some changes right from the start that I can't wait to hear your thoughts on.

Oh, interesting. I have a few theories

Spoiler
Sam isn't going to be truly Sam. He's still going to have some Lucifer left in him.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed