Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 488,061 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

I've noticed The Walking Dead stuff, but not not Smith's own work.

First Blood

First Blood

Next to the counter there's a DVD rack loaded with Kevin Smith films, and on the wall opposite the counter is a huge Red State poster.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 21, 2012, 04:40:03 PM
Yeah, the Batmobile piece seemed a little sketchy. That guy was all too welcoming to let them joy ride around in it. Have you noticed how they they strategically have all The Walking Dead and Kevin Smith material near the front counter, because that's where the camera is most of the time. :laugh:

I haven't even watched the show, and the TWD stuff stood out even in the commercials :P

Shasvre

Shasvre

On the other hand, it is owned by Kevin Smith, so it would make sense to promote his material. Also, TWD is a very popular comic, so it's not really that strange if they keep it where people can easily see it.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Just finished the first box set of DBZ Kai...

HHHHHNNNNNGGGG

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Red Dwarf Series 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WgUktfdDy4#

Sheer brilliance

First Blood

First Blood

The latest episode of Spartacus Vengeance. Holy mother of God, Spartacus and his rebels brought down an entire gladiatorial arena, literally! It was also great to see that character of Gannicus again from Gods of the Arena. Quite a few of the politicians met their fate this episode as well. The scene between Glaber and Senator Albinius amidst the rubble was deliciously good. I am really warming up to Glaber's character. So far he's making a fine villain this season. In Blood and Sand, I didn't care all that much for the character because he wasn't around much of the time. But since Batiatus is dead, Glaber is the central thorn in Spartacus' side this season.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

How is Andy Whitfield's replacement holding up?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Feb 26, 2012, 05:56:56 PM
How is Andy Whitfield's replacement holding up?

I quite like him; he's doing a fine job so far. But where Whitfield was able to bring and hone in a softer side of Spartacus, Mcintyre isn't able to capture the more quiet or humble sides that well. His interpretation seems to have a bit more of an 'edge' than what Whitfield had brought to the role. 

Edit: Watched the latest episode of The Walking Dead and Comic Book Men. It was nice to see an episode geared more towards comics again, with whole set of Secret Wars walking in, and that box the one guy brought which had, the first appearance of Wonder Woman, Robin, Superman breaking the chains, Superman behind the American Flag, whilst an eagle perched on his arm, really cool stuff this time around.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Game of Thrones (Episode 1 & 2) - It was really great watching this again, especially having read some of the books by now and being a lot more familiar with the characters and what they will become.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Feb 27, 2012, 11:57:52 PM
Game of Thrones (Episode 1 & 2) - It was really great watching this again, especially having read some of the books by now and being a lot more familiar with the characters and what they will become.

*holds knife to Ned's throat*

I did warn you not to trust me.

One of the best moments in the show in my humble opinion.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Just watched the DBZ Bardock special. This whole special just makes Goku's utter curb stomping of Freeza in the series feel so much sweeter and well deserved.

Keg

Keg

Dollhouse. Iv'e heard alot of good things about this show, but equally i've heard plenty of people say it was crap. I've watched 8 episodes so far and it's pretty good, apart from the fact that alot of the characters and situations seem really, really stupid at times.

I've been watching bits here and there, mostly just before I go to sleep so I havnt been paying that much attention and to be honest it's actually a little bit confusing. I'll stick with it and see where it goes. Theres only 26 episodes in total anyway and ive watched about a third of them.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Keg on Mar 03, 2012, 05:12:45 PM
Dollhouse. Iv'e heard alot of good things about this show, but equally i've heard plenty of people say it was crap. I've watched 8 episodes so far and it's pretty good, apart from the fact that alot of the characters and situations seem really, really stupid at times.

I've been watching bits here and there, mostly just before I go to sleep so I havnt been paying that much attention and to be honest it's actually a little bit confusing. I'll stick with it and see where it goes. Theres only 26 episodes in total anyway and ive watched about a third of them.

I've been meaning to check that out. It has a very intriguing premise, I think.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Battlestar Galactica: "The Oath" and "Blood on the Scales"

Oh Jesus Christ, I'd forgotten how much I loved these two episodes. This two parter is one of the best segments in one of the greatest TV shows ever made. The point where the cord finally snapped, where everything that had been building up for seasons finally came tumbling down and into the open, crushing and destroying a few along the way. Goddamn, it's great to watch this again.

Game of Thrones: "Winter is Coming"

The season one premiere episode. Finally rewatched it. The episode that I decided to watch, more or less on a whim, a year ago. The one that got me into this absolutely fantastic series. Everything from the White Walkers to Bran's tumble was just perfectly set up to build both an interest in the show, but also a fantastic sense of dread and foreboding. Winter is Coming, indeed. And I can already tell that it will be long, dark, and terrible.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed