Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,915 times)

Pn2501

Pn2501

Misfits s3.

bit too much rinse and repeat, and without Robert Sheehan it lacks that spark.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Pn2501 on Nov 22, 2011, 09:23:46 AM
Misfits s3.

I still like it just as much, Rudy's actions are jokes but he flops when it comes to the jokes Nathan was great for. Plus I love his power it's easy to relate to as for the rest of their powers... Simon's  8) Kelly's  ??? Alisha's  :o Curtis... :(.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Lie on Nov 22, 2011, 05:57:46 PM
Misfits s3.

I still like it just as much, Rudy's actions are jokes but he flops when it comes to the jokes Nathan was great for. Plus I love his power it's easy to relate to as for the rest of their powers... Simon's  8) Kelly's  ??? Alisha's  :o Curtis... :(.
Actually watched the 4th ep last night, and It was an improvement, I lol'd "fookin nazi's" best.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Pn2501 on Nov 23, 2011, 08:13:48 PM
Misfits s3.

Actually watched the 4th ep last night, and It was an improvement, I lol'd "fookin nazi's" best.

Yeah that was great start to an episode, I was thinking "oh shit everythings changed" Fookin Nazi's err not so much. :laugh:

I love the part on the bridge where all the Nazi's get shot down and Kelly, Curtis and the 2 Rudy's just walk out and the probation worker's like "f**k This!".

First Blood

First Blood

Mad Men Season 4

Big changes this season. Seems like they imploded half the cast for fresher faces.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Lie on Nov 24, 2011, 01:45:12 AM
Quote from: Pn2501 on Nov 23, 2011, 08:13:48 PM
Misfits s3.

Yeah that was great start to an episode, I was thinking "oh shit everythings changed" Fookin Nazi's err not so much. :laugh:

I love the part on the bridge where all the Nazi's get shot down and Kelly, Curtis and the 2 Rudy's just walk out and the probation worker's like "f**k This!".
didn't mind rudy this ep, maybe his growing on me.

Lie

Lie

Been Catching up with The Walking Dead I'm up to the 4 or 5 episode and I have to say I'd of saved 3 bullets one in both legs and one to the head made a nice and easy get away.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Adventure Time

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

The Incredible Hulk, Season 2 starring Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno

Love this show, may be old but its still good.
Oh and the transformations are still awesome.
                                                         5/5

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Been watching it for the last few weeks from the beginning since the first time I watched it on AS it was already halfway through. :P

Inuyasha

Still good.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: King Rathalos on Dec 04, 2011, 02:02:00 PM

Been watching it for the last few weeks from the beginning since the first time I watched it on AS it was already halfway through. :P

Inuyasha

Still good.
Are you excited about the Inuyasha: Final Act, next year?

Sanctuary, some episode on a ship in the Arctic, good episode, inspired by The Thing in some ways, and that episode of the X Files with the worms in Alaska, and it had multiple connections to early season episodes.very cool.

Lie

Lie

Dexter.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 05, 2011, 02:26:40 AM

Inuyasha

Still good.

It's finally getting dubbed?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: King Rathalos on Dec 05, 2011, 08:37:47 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 05, 2011, 02:26:40 AM

Inuyasha

Still good.

It's finally getting dubbed?
Yes but from what I know the voice actor for Kagome will not come back because of whatever her voice was horrible and annyoing to begin with.  And the voice actor who played Sessoumaru has retired (For those who care he also did the voice of Megatron)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed