Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,919 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Luther - Saw the second episode today, where a very extreme cop killer is the villain. John and Alice are starting to develop a very interesting relationship I must say. And hey, Sean Pertwee was in this.

Spoiler
And he didn't die. :o
[close]

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Durarara

f**k just happened in this show. One minute it's all just some decent comedy, then some story about being in a gang and never going back, and then a girl being called a slut by three other girls then they all get stabbed.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

One of the few anime endings that actually satisfied me.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Dexter Season 1, 5/5

Dexter Season 5, 4/5
Not as engaging as the other seasons but its still a decent addition to the Dexter series.

Harpers Island, 5/5
Kept me interested.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Doctor Who S6: E12
Closing Time

Pretty funny, pretty creepy at bits. The ending was a bit meh, but I got over it.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Sep 25, 2011, 07:58:07 PM
Doctor Who S6: E12
Closing Time

Pretty funny, pretty creepy at bits. The ending was a bit meh, but I got over it.

Ditto.

First Blood

First Blood

Dexter Season Four

Spoiler
Lundy  :'(
[close]

Spoiler
Rita  :'(
[close]

Spoiler
This was one of the best seasons yet. The Trinity Killer was just incredibly complex and played pitch perfectly by John Lithgow. I think for me, my favorite 'Dexter moment' was during the episode The Hungry Man when Dex grabs Trinity around the neck...drags him to the kitchen and poetically says:

'I should have f**king killed you when I had the chance!'

Seasons two and four are by far my favorites so far.

[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I know what you mean. I think that 2 is my favourite overall, but 4 packed the most emotional punch, and definitely had the best villain.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Chasers War on Everything- Series 3 5/5
Classic Show.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Castle (Season 4, Episode 2) - A fun episode where Castle and Beckett takes on the masked vigilante known as Lone Vengeance.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Larry had a smiley face sunburn on his head at a funeral. God, I love this show.

Batman TAS.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Terra Nova  8) And i loved it  ::)

Predator Queen

NUB DESTROYER

NUB DESTROYER

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 27, 2011, 02:18:08 PM
Curb Your Enthusiasm

Larry had a smiley face sunburn on his head at a funeral. God, I love this show.

This season was awesome. The quality of the writing was a tad inconsistent this year. But when it was on it... it was so effin' on it.

Larry: Did you shake that up on purpose?
Michael J Fox: Parkinson's.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Haven't seen that episode yet. But I will.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed