Forum/Website Bugs

Started by Darkness, Nov 14, 2006, 09:07:57 AM

Author
Forum/Website Bugs (Read 194,698 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Yeah, it works on the wretched hive known as Internet Explorer, but I use Firefox exclusively (on my phone as well), as opposed to Google Chrome or Safari.  :-\

I checked some sites about the Database Error message and they said it's likely an adjustment that needs to be made via the SMF Admin Panel.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dude, get to Chrome using. It's just flat-out awesome.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

But all of my stuff is on Fyrefaux.  :(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You can import whatever you need from Firefox.

Darkness

Darkness

Very odd. You're the only person it's affecting. You still getting it now?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Wow, it's actually gone now... wizardry!

Much thanks.  :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

New Facebook, Twitter, DeviantArt, and YouTube buttons are great, but only the Facebook one is working currently, the others either 404 or link to a random blank 'http' domain.

Darkness

Darkness

You need your username only for the others, no link. The Facebook one is for people who connect their forum account to their Facebook account for now.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Everything is in italics...

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 25, 2013, 11:41:24 PM
You need your username only for the others, no link. The Facebook one is for people who connect their forum account to their Facebook account for now.
Well shit, whaddya know. :laugh:

Awesome, thanks for the heads-up.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/website/site-info/

This page in both firefox and ie looks messed up, the menu appears halfway down the page and the background isn't displaying properly.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but lately I've had to click on a thread four or five times before the thread is marked as read and the little blue "New" button at the side disappear.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 01, 2014, 08:32:21 PM
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but lately I've had to click on a thread four or five times before the thread is marked as read and the little blue "New" button at the side disappear.
Yyyyyyup.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

You mean when you go to thread, then go to ""Show new replies..." and it's still there when it shouldn't be?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed