ALIEN: Hope For The Future (FanGame)

Started by IIapagokc, Aug 11, 2017, 04:07:20 PM

Author
ALIEN: Hope For The Future (FanGame) (Read 60,144 times)

Kradan

GOD DAMN! If this gonna be in-game images that will be ACHIEVEMENT

razeak

Looks great.

IIapagokc

Rebecca "Newt" Jorden

IIapagokc

Trailer of the coming demo, soon.
Support project:
www.streamlabs.com/IIapagokc
www.patreon.com/IIapagokc
Paypal: iiapagokc@bk.ru

Still Collating...

I literally have no idea how one person is making all of this. I've seen a few of your livestreams, you show us your work process, but it's still unbelievable and stunning. Keep up the good work.

Take all the time you need in making this exactly how you want it and bravo for having the resolve to keep on working on this project for such a long time by yourself.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Still Collating... on Jun 17, 2019, 09:30:04 PM
Take all the time you need in making this exactly how you want it and bravo for having the resolve to keep on working on this project for such a long time by yourself.

I echo the sentiment. Every time I see more progress, I'm just amazed at how it's all coming together.

Vrastal

this looks so amazing. i liek the picture of newt finding the chestburster shedding

The Old One

The Old One

The colonist death, Isolation animation reused?

Corporal Hicks

I love the idea of a custom built tracker!

Still Collating...

Ash would be proud... ;)

Damn is this guy ambitious. The game will be awesome. Just by the looks of it alone and if we got nothing more than a walking simulator of Hadley's Hope, I know i'd love this.
All the right ideas and a stunning application of them.

Still Collating...

Gorgeous, as usual. I'm not even surprised anymore. Of course, we have to see how the story plays out, but knowing how phenomenal the environment looks and how heavily this is influenced by the great Isolation, maybe this game will be the definitive way I see the fall of Hadley's Hope.

Take as much time as you see fit to make this as close to your vision as you can. As Bishop would say, not bad for a human...

Corporal Hicks

skhellter

It's looking very good!

The title is clunky and cheesy, though. That has to change.

Also reminds me of Macca's Destiny song...  :-X

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed