Female Predators

Started by gameoverman, May 11, 2007, 02:30:31 PM

What does everyone think of female Predators?

Hate the idea
Like the idea
Indifferent
Author
Female Predators (Read 110,850 times)

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

I agree with Dekapitator something with tusks and long tendrils in it's head is not likely to look sexy to a human.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

Quote from: Dekapitator on May 12, 2007, 10:21:50 AM
Quote from: genocyber on May 12, 2007, 07:29:05 AM
Make them beautiful to put your guard down and then shock you when they begin to skin and fillet

Make them attractive to a human? That's..........
yea i agree with him i dont no how a 7 to 8foot women that is muscular and has huge mandalbles with tusk can look good to a human not being sexis or anything but it would be wierd predators are vicious hunters not seductive hoes lol.

gameoverman

gameoverman

I've been trying to figure out a way around this, and the best way is that Predators don't even need to reproduce.  Their technology is at such a level that they can live forever barring accidents and other causes of death (like an alien biting through their skull).

Yes, there does seem to be elder predators but they don't look very old compared to regular predators despite their grey dreadlocks.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

well we know they are adavanced in technology but thats just a lil to far and they most likely need females to reproduce they probly just dont reproduce much cause of there long life spans but there might be some thing else to it we dont no for sure but you could be right there are alot of ways they reproduce out there we arnt sure what way it is.

DB

DB

Rather not see them in a movie or hear about them from a canon source. They'll most likely be quite different from what I think they should be.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Quote from: gameoverman on May 12, 2007, 04:04:33 PM
I've been trying to figure out a way around this, and the best way is that Predators don't even need to reproduce.  Their technology is at such a level that they can live forever barring accidents and other causes of death (like an alien biting through their skull).

Yes, there does seem to be elder predators but they don't look very old compared to regular predators despite their grey dreadlocks.
Well the elder predator in Avp had a wrinklier skin texture, he was FULL of battle scars. I'd say he looked failry different from young preds.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I dont see why most people dont like the idea of a female Yautja

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

Most people wouldnt mind a female just not a movie based all around the female cause they think the males are more vicious and better hunters so mainly its back to the old thoughts people think the male of the species is the better.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Jungle Hunter on May 13, 2007, 12:40:16 AM
Most people wouldnt mind a female just not a movie based all around the female cause they think the males are more vicious and better hunters so mainly its back to the old thoughts people think the male of the species is the better.
{growls} that always pisses me off!
females do most of the work in the animal kingdom i can see the females doing most of the intimiation and work in the pred world

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

Well from what you told us they do but in away the pred male does half the work and the female does half cause the male hunts and the female protects sorta like wolves.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Jungle Hunter on May 13, 2007, 12:48:42 AM
Well from what you told us they do but in away the pred male does half the work and the female does half cause the male hunts and the female protects sorta like wolves.
another reson i admire the Yautja somewhat like wolves

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

It would seem sexist to me to use a female predator in the film simply because the directors would do it just for shock value not because they think it would be a cool idea.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Jungle Hunter on May 13, 2007, 12:48:42 AM

I just hate the thought of Predators acting like dumb animals.  These are what animals do - not a technologically advanced race of intelligent beings. 

That's why I don't like the idea of females.  Sex is primitive and animalistic - and in a technologically advanced civilisation it should be obsolete (certainly in any civilisation that has reached the point of spacefaring).

SiL

SiL

...What the hell has being space-faring got to do with reproduction? Are we just gonna drop the female gender because now we have uber cool technology? Pardon my 'French', but f**k no we're not. It's not primitive or animalistic, it's the way things work.

See, when daddy bird gets his paycheck he goes down to the birdy red-light district, hands a whore-bird some money, and spends the night with his penis inside her vagina. Through this act, and the subsequent exchange of bodily fluids, baby bird is born because birds don't have contraceptives.

There you go.

Sex ... obsolete ... stupid freaking idea ...

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Quote from: White Okami on May 13, 2007, 12:50:30 AM
another reson i admire the Yautja somewhat like wolves

There's absolutely no canonical source that tells us that the PREDATORS are like wolves in that way.
*Go watch the first two Predator movies and think about admiring them or not afterwards.** ::)

Quote from: Jungle Hunter on May 13, 2007, 12:40:16 AM
Most people wouldnt mind a female just not a movie based all around the female cause they think the males are more vicious and better hunters...

I don't "think" that the males are more vicious and better hunters. Why? No proof. Though if we ever get any information on female Preds (that's canon) I hope I won't see the bigger, stronger females of the comics.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed