66jedikiller66 dioramas

Started by 66jedikiller66, Mar 13, 2013, 02:38:07 PM

Author
66jedikiller66 dioramas (Read 4,027 times)

66jedikiller66

66jedikiller66

Quote from: DerelictShip on Mar 15, 2013, 01:30:34 AM
Hey thats pretty bad ass! Jw, what did u use for the grated floors in the aliens lab?
Thanks!
I work at a retail store and they are actually shelf spacers from a company whose name I can't mention.
I also used them in this shot as well.
Sorry Mods I know it's not AVP but..

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Mar 13, 2013, 08:24:59 PM
First off welcome to AvPGalaxy, secondly I remember that Dog Alien figure from a long time ago. It's nice to see it again.
Thanks! I like that figure a lot I hope Neca does a revised version.

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Mar 15, 2013, 03:59:06 AM
Wow absolutely fantastic shots! What exactly did you use for the facehugger tubes in the lab shot? Also, the doctor walking the Dog Alien reminds me of Aliens: Music of the Spears, with the police walking Ol' Blue around looking for jelly junkies.

Hi, Thanks!
The tubes are from Halo, mini figures.

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Mar 15, 2013, 05:27:22 AM
This is great, unbelievable! Mind me asking where do you get all those fake trees and plants etc? A hobby shop or online? Because I have no shops like that around my area at all and haven't found anywhere online yet (haven't looked that hard though ;D)

the best/cheapest place is dollar stores.
Although, JokersWarpig's Suggestions are awesome and I will check out those places as well.
Thanks guys.

By the way I would like to say thank you to everyone for there kind words.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

No problem! There's a lot of skill in these dioramas so it goes without saying to give credit where it's due!

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: 66jedikiller66 on Mar 16, 2013, 04:07:11 PM

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Mar 13, 2013, 08:24:59 PM
First off welcome to AvPGalaxy, secondly I remember that Dog Alien figure from a long time ago. It's nice to see it again.
Thanks! I like that figure a lot I hope Neca does a revised version.

I'd be all over that, some good memories that figure brings back. I sure do miss it even if I wouldn't play around with it like I did when I was a kid.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed