What’s everyone’s thoughts on the Trilobite?

Started by Mala'kak, May 24, 2020, 09:02:39 AM

Author
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the Trilobite? (Read 5,272 times)

SpaceKase

SpaceKase

Quote from: The Space Bug on Jun 06, 2020, 04:53:51 PM
I mean it's a facehugger that can tackle larger hosts, so now we can really have elephant or dino Xenomorphs in canon!

:o That's right.... awwwww yiss.

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 07, 2020, 06:39:43 AM
Pffft. Give me Ant-Xemomorph first  :P

It's Aunt-Xenomorph and you haven't called her in months.

Kradan

I tried but I can't understand her hissing and roaring. Also, her pastry always covered in slime. Eeew

Ivan The Insect

I like you!

Kradan

I like myself too !

;)

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Jun 06, 2020, 02:06:21 AM
Spermy Cthulhu is a fine addition to the lore. It's forced rape of the engineer is great. Love how it settles on his body. Cthulhu hugs.  :laugh:

Speaking about Cthulhu, isn't one of Prometheus' early titles something like "Tomb of the Gods"?

Well, there are some Indiana Jones comics named like this with Lovecraftian elements, taking place in a frozen place (Siberia I think). As you might expect there are supernatural elements, but also an ancient gatehouse adorned with tentacles which was built by aliens.

Now if you're wondering what that has to do with the Trilobite apart from the tentacles. Well nothing. I just wanted to say something.  :-\

Kradan

We understand

Salt The Fries

Trilobite was cool, because the way it took down the Engineer was very powerful in a extremely sexual way (like a violent mouth-f*ck, as I like to call it). Of course the whole thing would've been more prominent if they left the Shaw-Engineer fight in.

OpenMaw

Didn't care for it, honestly. Too much like a terrestrial creature. Something that actually fit the name would have been more interesting. Something like Giger's sandworm design with the prickly leech-mouth-teeth.

Wasn't there a script back before Prometheus came out entitled Alien : Harvest that featured, among other things, ant sized aliens and a catlien? I swear I remember that.

Salt The Fries

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 11, 2020, 06:15:02 PM
Didn't care for it, honestly. Too much like a terrestrial creature. Something that actually fit the name would have been more interesting. Something like Giger's sandworm design with the prickly leech-mouth-teeth.

Wasn't there a script back before Prometheus came out entitled Alien : Harvest that featured, among other things, ant sized aliens and a catlien? I swear I remember that.

Sounds like a Kenner toy tbh ???

JokersWarPig

It looks like it has random patches of hair in some shots and that weirds me out.

D. Compton Ambrose

Also, if Shaw had no viable eggs, it is almost certain that Holloway's mutant sperm infected Shaw's microbiota with the accelerant, mutating the microbiota and producing what would eventually become the Deacon (and Xenomorph, assuming David used accelerant or leftover microbiota that had mutated but not grown in size unlike the Trilobite).

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: D. Compton Ambrose on Jul 02, 2020, 12:23:35 PM
Also, if Shaw had no viable eggs, it is almost certain that Holloway's mutant sperm infected Shaw's microbiota with the accelerant, mutating the microbiota and producing what would eventually become the Deacon (and Xenomorph, assuming David used accelerant or leftover microbiota that had mutated but not grown in size unlike the Trilobite).

In Holloway's case that would explain the worm in his eye. His microbiota was mutating.

bb-15

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Jun 11, 2020, 04:23:38 PM
Trilobite was cool, because the way it took down the Engineer was very powerful in a extremely sexual way (like a violent mouth-f*ck, as I like to call it.
I also had no trouble with it. The Trilobite was a different kind of facehugger adapted to take down a giant humanoid. Made sense to me.
And yes, it was bad a$$.

;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed