Deadliest Alien!

Started by galaxys ultimate hunter, Aug 30, 2010, 01:29:01 AM

Which is most dangerous?

Aliens of the Alien Movies (Alien,Aliens,Alien 3)
76 (84.4%)
The aliens from Alien Resurrection
10 (11.1%)
The aliens in AVP and AVPR
16 (17.8%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Voting closed: Nov 28, 2010, 01:29:01 AM

Author
Deadliest Alien! (Read 54,938 times)

galaxys ultimate hunter

galaxys ultimate hunter

I say the AVP aliens because they breed faster and are more intelligent, and dangerous because the predators bred them that way. The ones in the alien movies do grow fast but their not that dangerous or smart.  If you're wondering why the Alien Resurrection guys are separet fron the rest of the alien movies is they are more lethal because of the messed up cloneing process.

By the way please don't just sit there at your computer viewing this topic please share your input.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Aliens from the trilogy. The original alien is almost like a ghost, lurking in the shadow grabbing its victims and never revealing himself to them if it doesnt want to. The aliens from the second movie are incredibly intelligent and act and maneuver like a professional special forces, and the runner kills on sight and nothing will outrun it

SM

SM

You may only select 3 (out of 3) options.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

^Lmao.
My first bet is for the Resurrection Aliens this time. The guys are so smart and can set up traps with what they find around them (teh button of d00mz), plus they are fast and have good reflexes.
Trilogy Aliens ain't inferior too. The first Alien was an ambush master, Hadley's Disgraces were proved to be smart too, and the Runner just went around killing freneticly (he was defined a train crossed with a jaguar... or something).
AvP Aliens are pretty damn good at close combat; AvPR on the other hand, mh... only one was decent (Power Plant).
Voted for all three; if the poll starter fixes the poll, my vote goes to the Resurrection creatures.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: galaxys ultimate hunter on Aug 30, 2010, 01:29:01 AM
I say the AVP aliens because they breed faster and are more intelligent, and dangerous because the predators bred them that way. The ones in the alien movies do grow fast but their not that dangerous or smart.  If you're wondering why the Alien Resurrection guys are separet fron the rest of the alien movies is they are more lethal because of the messed up cloneing process.

By the way please don't just sit there at your computer viewing this topic please share your input.

Ok here's my input.

Its a good topic but I really must disagree with your written statement.

The smartest alien IMO was Kanes son. (from the movie ALIEN).
Also, I am pretty sure that the avp aliens weren't more dangerous. We saw little proof of that.
Same with the ALIEN: Ressurection aliens. How were they more lethal? No proof of that.

and now for my opinion.

Quote from: StrangeShape on Aug 30, 2010, 03:39:19 AM
Aliens from the trilogy. The original alien is almost like a ghost, lurking in the shadow grabbing its victims and never revealing himself to them if it doesnt want to. The aliens from the second movie are incredibly intelligent and act and maneuver like a professional special forces, and the runner kills on sight and nothing will outrun it

^ Hit the nail on the head.

predxeno

predxeno

I chose the AvP aliens cause they breed faster, they also have the predalien that can egg-barf.  I forgot about the intelligent aliens of Alien Rez, but I think sheer brute force of the AvP aliens can outdo the brains of the Rez aliens cause in a front-on battle, I think the army with more numbers will win.

SM

SM

If you want something quantifiable, then the Fiorina creature was probably the deadliest as he's directly or indirectly responsible for the most deaths.

galaxys ultimate hunter

galaxys ultimate hunter

Interesting I like all of your thoughts! I just went by what Tom Woodruff Jr. said about the predators making the AVP aliens more smart, aggressive, and breed fast and also what I saw in the AVP movies. As for the Alien Resurrection guys, I just asumed from their nature of attacking random prey(captain of the Betty, that pore general, and the black dude). Also the fact they learn very fast (figured out the cold switch button, used the cold switch button!, they where so intent on getting out they suicided one of their own to get out).

SM

SM

They don't figure out the cold switch button - they saw Gediman use it.

EDIT - Inserted vital bolded word.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Voted the first option on account of Aliens.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

I say the AVP aliens because they breed faster and are more intelligent, and dangerous because the predators bred them that way.

yeah I vote for the first one.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: SM on Aug 31, 2010, 12:55:23 AM
They figure out the cold switch button - they saw Gediman use it.

One of my problems with the movie. How could they "see" it? They dont have eyes, the glass for them is like a wall, something the writers forgot about.

BANE

BANE

QuoteOne of my problems with the movie. How could they "see" it? They dont have eyes, the glass for them is like a wall, something the writers forgot about.
They must have some form of senses that allow them to "see" things, or else all of their actions are complete luck that they were in the right place in the right time. They just don't work in the same way we "see" things.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

If we go under the "Aliens sense neural and electrical stimulation" path, then it would've sensed him, sensed deliberate action, perceived the displacement of physical mass with the button and felt the resultant pain.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: BLAIN on Aug 31, 2010, 01:06:08 AM
QuoteOne of my problems with the movie. How could they "see" it? They dont have eyes, the glass for them is like a wall, something the writers forgot about.
They must have some form of senses that allow them to "see" things, or else all of their actions are complete luck that they were in the right place in the right time. They just don't work in the same way we "see" things.

It has no eyes and Scott alluded to it that it 'senses' with its head. So visuals go out the window

Quote from: MadassAlex on Aug 31, 2010, 01:06:57 AM
If we go under the "Aliens sense neural and electrical stimulation" path, then it would've sensed him, sensed deliberate action, perceived the displacement of physical mass with the button and felt the resultant pain.

The problem is there are no doors or openings, theres no way they can sense exactly whats going on through the wall

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed