Dark Horse Comics Announces Predator: The Original Screenplay Comic Series!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 19, 2020, 05:49:00 PM

Author
Dark Horse Comics Announces Predator: The Original Screenplay Comic Series! (Read 15,083 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 20, 2020, 11:24:07 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 20, 2020, 11:21:32 AMI'm not just talking weapons, but it had suit tech. It had some sort of translucent bio suit.

Did it?

Maybe I'm getting confused between script and book again, but I thought it had chameleon-like skin rather than stealth tech.

Here it is:

Perhaps there is also a draft I haven't seen where it's actually his skin?

SiL

I think the book took a shitload of creative liberties that were never in the script. He always wore tech -- in fact he wore a mask originally, then lost it, then got it back as the script developed.

It's possible the script was written based on a draft of the script plus concept art, and then the author was given license (Like how Alan Dean Foster never saw the finished designs for the Alien, and describes it with eyes in the novel).

The Old One

The Old One

I genuinely look forward to this.

molasar

molasar

An update from Dark Horse Comics website.

They removed a pre-order for its first issue.

Voodoo Magic

Whiskeybrewer

426Buddy

Anyone know whats going on? It looks like new issues are coming out of other series, why has dark horse sidelined its ongoing series?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed