The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 383,590 times)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 03, 2020, 08:44:46 PM
Lots of bottled water and toilet paper.

HAHAHA. I bought some dunny paper too but we actually needed it as we were running out. Absolute madness here in Australia with people going absolutely mental buying up all the loo paper in fear of the coming pandemic. I'm still unsure why exactly loo paper is so essential though.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Prez on Mar 04, 2020, 01:06:01 PM

HAHAHA. I bought some dunny paper too but we actually needed it as we were running out. Absolute madness here in Australia with people going absolutely mental buying up all the loo paper in fear of the coming pandemic. I'm still unsure why exactly loo paper is so essential though.

I'm in Tennessee, so you can see why things have been flying off the shelves since yesterday. I still wanna be able to wipe my @$$ a week from now.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 04, 2020, 03:04:14 PM
Quote from: Prez on Mar 04, 2020, 01:06:01 PM

I'm in Tennessee, so you can see why things have been flying off the shelves since yesterday. I still wanna be able to wipe my @$$ a week from now.

The way you have talked-up your caboose's powers, I had just assumed it was self-cleaning!

Huggs

Huggs

It has the eco boost.

Shasvre

Shasvre

These two.

Voodoo Magic

I had to sell some stuff to obtain this artwork, so it was a cash net wash, but for this teddy bear and this splash page... it was love-at-first-sight!

Wysps

Wysps

Woah  :o That's awesome, Voodoo. How did you get your hands on that?

Voodoo Magic

Thanks!  Brian sells his published original comic art through a dealer. He has some of his Aliens and AvP comic art up for sale too.  Here's a link: 

http://www.splashpageart.com/ArtistGalleryTitleDetails.asp?ArtistId=249&Mag=Predator+Hunters+Vol%2E+3&From=Title

Regarding this piece, I'm a huge fan of the Hunters series, but it wasn't until Hunters III issue 1, page 3 where an actual art page called out to me. The same art was used in the credits too. That Predator didn't live too long, but that pose, the framing. All of it. Excellent. And I love that bio-mask too... so vastly different yet eerie! 

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Predator: South China Sea 8)

KiramidHead

Fantastic Voyage II: Destination Brain by Isaac Asimov

The Island of Doctor Moreau by H.G. Wells

Amazing Journeys: Five Visionary Classics by Jules Verne

Paris in the Twentieth Century by Jules Verne

Color Out of Space - 4K Blu-Ray combo pack

Jeepers Creepers - Collector's Edition Blu-Ray

Prez

Prez

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 06, 2020, 01:53:46 PM

You win the decade my friend.

Huggs

Huggs

How many appendages did that cost ya?

KiramidHead

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 07, 2020, 03:18:38 AM

How many appendages did that cost ya?

It's the South China Sea, so it probably came with a virus.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 05, 2020, 02:48:46 PM
I had to sell some stuff to obtain this artwork, so it was a cash net wash, but for this teddy bear and this splash page... it was love-at-first-sight!

Hot damn, that's a sexy purchase!

HuDaFuK

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed