What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 584,220 times)

aliens13

aliens13

Today I will have my first Alien figure 😱 the Neca Series 3 Alien Dog. I'm a Alien fan since I have 4 years (I'm 25 now) and this is my first (and maybe the only one) figure that I ever had.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 05, 2020, 07:42:44 PM
Loaded a piano into the bed of a lifted truck.

Zero back injuries.

https://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/011/296/success_baby.jpg

That's impressive!  How much is your rate?  ;)

We've decided to leave ours behind when we move.  They're just so expensive to move, and doing it solo is near impossible...

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Wysps on Jul 06, 2020, 09:52:24 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Jul 05, 2020, 07:42:44 PM
Loaded a piano into the bed of a lifted truck.

Zero back injuries.

https://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/011/296/success_baby.jpg

That's impressive!  How much is your rate?  ;)

We've decided to leave ours behind when we move.  They're just so expensive to move, and doing it solo is near impossible...

It was my grandmother's old piano. The family moved it down from West Virginia after she became unable to care for herself. Believe me, we wish we had left it there.

:laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Tornadoes

Kradan

Kradan

aliens13

aliens13

Some Leeds fan over here? Congratulations for the Championship on the hand of Marcelo Bielsa

Samhain13

Samhain13

Gym is back.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Are you a deflated bag of bones by now?

Samhain13

Samhain13

The quarantine only made me stronger. I learned some stuff on it.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

:laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

So I've been mostly AWOL over the last few weeks because all of a sudden my partner Jenny and I are moving to Dorset (on the south coast of the UK). It's something we've talked about in a sort of "wouldn't it be nice if..." kinda way for years, but the little niggle of employment was always the hurdle, especially for her because she loves her job and couldn't find anything that would pay even vaguely as well in the area (I don't really care what I do :laugh:)

But anyway, a few weeks ago she suddenly found an opening for basically her dream job, applied for it, went down for the interview, and went and got the position. So now we're looking at moving down there before she starts in September. Cue an absolutely manic few weeks while we try and sort the flat so we can sell it whilst also looking for somewhere to buy down there. Hence my lax attendance. Exciting times, but I'm f**king knackered already :laugh:

j0nesy

j0nesy

exciting times huda! keep us posted  :D

Prez

Prez

A 30 year wait (between drinks) to see my beloved Reds lift a league trophy again. Magic!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

But what about our trips to London?!

Seriously though, congrats. Achieving a dream is amazing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed