What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,926 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Janek on Apr 21, 2020, 10:34:58 PM
Studying for an exam... yawn.

It's probably a bit late but good luck. I know the feeling. Have you ever had no sleep at all before exams ? I have. Ugh, terrible

Huggs

Huggs

Let's just say that all those years of playing the Driver series kept me on this side of heaven today.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on May 02, 2020, 07:52:08 AM
https://news.wsu.edu/2020/04/06/wsu-scientists-enlist-citizens-hunt-giant-bee-killing-hornet/

I'm in Washington  >:(

I got those. Of course, the ones here are bigger than 2 inches. Just use a tennis racket to kill them. It's like fighting a bird, but it's no big deal. They like to hunt the carpenter bees, of which there are zillions here.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

These aren't the same as cicada Hawks.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

A Windows Update wiped out my local profile on my work PC and I've no restore points apparently...sigh.

Managed to recover my files, but can't seem to restore the bookmarks. Sigh.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

My laptop's been giving me no end of gyp lately too. Maybe the virus has passed over.

Something expensive and rare that I ordered has gone AWOL in the post. I'd put it down to things simply being bit slower at the moment, except the courier's saying they've delivered it when they haven't, and this despite it being insured and requiring a signature. So they're either lying or they've given it to someone else.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So something happened earlier this week that has been annoying the tits off of me since. I'm not exactly the biggest believer in people. I find myself often disappointed by the behavior of so many around me. But a good few days ago, I was walking into town. Headphones in, listening to a podcast, minding my own busy. I stopped before I crossed a junction, no-one coming, so I cross. As I'm about halfway across, a car comes by on the main road, doesn't indicate, so I keep going. The car swerves towards me, as if coming up the junction I'm walking across, and I step back. The car quickly straightens back up to continue driving down the main road, and the driver is just pissing himself laughing...

I was just like... "what?... What is f**king wrong with people?"

LastSonofKrypton

So weird you bring this up.  I was on my break from work so I took a walk to get some fresh air passing through a car park.  I got to the crossing where a car had come to a stop to let me cross, and when I got about halfway across he started revving his engine and moving his car forwards. 

I may or may not have yelled a few phrases at him that my parents would not be proud of.

It was an older guy too, mid fifties which made it seem weirder

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Just learned that Juan Gimenez, an excellent comic book artist, recently died of covid complications. :-\

TheSailingRabbit

Getting my wisdom teeth (all four) yanked Friday.

First time going under for anything.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Didn't sleep at all last night. Bloody heat. So tired today, and at work now, and got a double feature of podcast/rpg tonight. Gonna be busy!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on May 20, 2020, 11:49:10 AM
Getting my wisdom teeth (all four) yanked Friday.

First time going under for anything.

Ouch! Good luck!

Bunnies only need the front ones though!

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 21, 2020, 08:59:26 AM
Didn't sleep at all last night. Bloody heat. So tired today, and at work now, and got a double feature of podcast/rpg tonight. Gonna be busy!

Someone needs a six-pack of Red Bull! Stat!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Honestly, I've never enjoyed Red Bull - only with Jaeger. I did have a brief phase being addicted to Mountain Dew but I can't stand that now either.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 21, 2020, 05:55:54 PM

You should print this image as a big poster, glue it to yours toilet door and drink a few glasses of water before going to bed

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed