Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by cockroach - Today at 05:02:21 PM
Quote from: MistressTeqila on Today at 04:48:40 PMWhat time were the videos for the covenant posted on the day of alien?

8pm bst... so may still be hope?

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/alien-covenant-prologue-watch-prometheus-fassbender/
You're a magician what you do with this game, Matt!
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 05:01:47 PM
Possibly with Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes. More likely with Furiosa. Thats my guess.
Last post by MudButt - Today at 04:58:47 PM
Quote from: -Culky- on Today at 04:30:38 PMit's been over a month since the first trailer/teaser.

I imagine we'll get another trailer late May/early June. Movie isn't out for another 3+ months, would be way too early for a full length trailer so soon after the teaser.
Last post by MistressTeqila - Today at 04:48:40 PM
What time were the videos for the covenant posted on the day of alien?
Might get a longer conversation between Alvarez and Ridley Scott with a little behind the scenes footage.

Hick's has just asked one of the Disney/20th execs to confirm.
Last post by -Culky- - Today at 04:30:38 PM
it's been over a month since the first trailer/teaser.
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 04:27:53 PM
Quote from: cockroach on Today at 04:21:23 PMplease tell me thats not it?! trailers normally drop 4 or 5pm BST so now a little worried.

I'd be incredibly shocked if we saw a trailer. There were never any signs pointing to one, and it has only been a few weeks since the first.

https://twitter.com/Monstermash042/status/1783888151255359727
Woah yeah, I love the look of this! Finally, a story set during the time of the USM. I always though that that was a neglected time period.

Could be the first novel to get excited about in a while.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed