Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 131,892 times)

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

More of a forum issue but ohh well, Does anyone know how to get rid of all these scoll bars in all the posts? I just happened all of a sudden last night.

Ohh and They need Host mirgration asap.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

You only get one game per search! wtf??? this is a terrible game for consoles online. Whats the pc mp like anyone?

shozum_oshima

shozum_oshima

For ranked matches it's the same....the beta dedicated servers looks promising but we won't know until they get it up and runnning.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: shozum_oshima on Feb 19, 2010, 07:57:53 PM
For ranked matches it's the same....the beta dedicated servers looks promising but we won't know until they get it up and runnning.

cheers mate, gunna complete sp and uprgade my asap.

Hawkins

Hawkins

Quote from: Puks on Feb 19, 2010, 02:58:08 PM
Thirteen pages of bugs and some dudes still glorify this game like nothing's wrong.
At least rebellion is try temping to fix the problems in the game and and listen to the community unlike some game companies like EA and for this rebellion has my respect and you obviously hate the game cause it didn't fit your requirements and keep posting about how bad it is.Why don't you try to make a perfect avp game if you think they did a shity job on it.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Found a temporary solution for the audio!

It seems that most people reporting it not working in gameplay, have, like me, a Sound Blaster card. I made Vista select the integrated sound system (in my case, 'SoundMAX') as a default. I need to wear headphones, but so long as I do this, I can hear things fine now. I just switch it back, after, once I've finished playing it.

Puks

Puks

QuoteWhy don't you try to make a perfect avp game if you think they did a shity job on it.

Because I'm not getting paid for it. And Rebellion already made a perfect AvP game eleven years ago.

Why don't you try to open your eyes and admit this game is by far not perfect.

shozum_oshima

shozum_oshima

Quote from: Hawkins on Feb 19, 2010, 08:18:13 PM
Quote from: Puks on Feb 19, 2010, 02:58:08 PM
Thirteen pages of bugs and some dudes still glorify this game like nothing's wrong.
At least rebellion is try temping to fix the problems in the game and and listen to the community unlike some game companies like EA and for this rebellion has my respect and you obviously hate the game cause it didn't fit your requirements and keep posting about how bad it is.Why don't you try to make a perfect avp game if you think they did a shity job on it.
Very few games released (if any now a days) are perfect. From MMO's to consoles to phone apps they can range from serious flaws to minor exploits and bugs. You can beta test til your fingers are numb but nothing beats thousands and thousands of gamers actually playing it. It really will make or break a game though based on how well the developer supports it post launch. Judging on how fast they patched the multiplayer game issue with finding matches I'd say we're gonna be alright.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Im not happy at all with the mp, No host migration, No continuous maps, i can never get to play the character i want to play and im waiting ages for matchs.

shozum_oshima

shozum_oshima

Quote from: shakermakerman on Feb 19, 2010, 08:49:24 PM
Im not happy at all with the mp, No host migration, No continuous maps, i can never get to play the character i want to play and im waiting ages for matchs.
As a PC user I usually wait 1-2 mins between ranked matches and as noted elsewhere, ranked matches auto select your race. If you are using a PS3 it was mentioned that adding friends can greatly speed up your wait time so when you do get into a game make note of the gamertags and add them to your friends list if possible. Also search through these forums as there are several with the console versions who listed their gamertags for this reason.
This wait includes the time it takes to 'finish the match' all the way back to when the next match starts.

Hawkins

Hawkins

Quote from: Puks on Feb 19, 2010, 08:26:53 PM
QuoteWhy don't you try to make a perfect avp game if you think they did a shity job on it.

Because I'm not getting paid for it. And Rebellion already made a perfect AvP game eleven years ago.

Why don't you try to open your eyes and admit this game is by far not perfect.
then quit bitchen or do something about it and try and get employed by them.
EDIT:I never said that it was a perfect game that I recall.

shozum_oshima

shozum_oshima

I think we can all agree perfect is not the word to use for this game. Entertaining? Yes. Are there a few issues? Yes. Is Rebellion going to address these issues? We must wait to see.

TyrantGer

TyrantGer

I have the PS3 version and the game froze a few minutes ago. Was playing as the Pred in single player and I'm at the Ruins. I was switching visions modes and it just froze. I even have the patch installed.

It's the first time it happened to me, BTW.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Quote from: shozum_oshima on Feb 19, 2010, 09:03:21 PM
I think we can all agree perfect is not the word to use for this game. Entertaining? Yes. Are there a few issues? Yes. Is Rebellion going to address these issues? We must wait to see.

I agree, The core gameplay is fine. They just need to fix the bugs and apply Anti-aliasing for dx9. If they Allow AA for DX9 then this game gets a 10/10 from me. Right now due to the graphics and bugs/glitches it gets a 6/10

kroenen77

kroenen77

my wishes for the ps3 AVP:

-fix the soundbugs(weylandvoice in lab and the 1sek nosoundbugs)
-fix the tearing on ps3 when you look around slowly(on the 360 no tearing)
-fix the visionmodefreeze in the predatorcampaign
-an 1080p upscallingoption for the ps3,would be nice ..DEAD SPACE was only 720p,too..but after the patch you can play it in 1080p.it would be ok for me,when i can install the game,and its than running smoother.
please REBELLION fix that and i am happy.the game is so great..dont let it suck on the ps3.

for all AVPplayers on ps3 and 360: my ID is on both

kroenen04

feel free to add me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed