Aliens: Colonial Marines

Started by War Wager, Mar 19, 2007, 08:46:28 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines (Read 16,227 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Graphically. It looked beautiful. I know it's different in some ways - the opening level. There's different paths for example. In the end, it was still a scary and tense game.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

No doubt, but neither unit was capable of processing the game in such a way that elements wouldn't be lost.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rIeLGifENbI&mode=related&search=

So glad the game didn't get made. Leaves us with next-gen Colonial Marines.  :P

Irukandji

Irukandji

I hope they next-gen it but at this stage it doesn't look like it'll ever get anywhere.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Twas refering to the FPS Aliens. This piece of shit is hideous.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: necrotard on Apr 24, 2007, 05:14:15 AM
Screw that, I'm tired of AVP games & stuff.  I'm much more of an alien fan.  I prefered Alien Trilogy over a lot of the AVP related games.  I was so pumped for Colonial Marines...  Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to this Aliens RPG.  I'm happy as hell that they're putting something strictly aliens out again.
I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Concrete jungle was supposed to be a predator only game.
But oh no, aliens HAD to get an appearence...

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

a totally wasted appearance at that.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 20, 2007, 08:38:22 AM
Wadya expect. Ps2 is rubbish.  :P

RAWR!

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Darkness on Mar 21, 2007, 05:07:37 PM
There must have been a good reason for making it PS2 exclusive. Maybe it was cheaper.

I didn't think the screens were too bad. I still prefer AvP2 though.

The reason for the PS2 development is because it had (has) the largest install base.  No other console on the market, even today (not including handhelds) has as large install base as the PS2. Not the 360, Wii, or obviously PS3.   Nor did the Xbox or Gamecube.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

They cancelled Colonial Marines for AVP:Extinction? Thats Gay I was looking forward to that! :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed