More Previously Unseen Concept Art For Blomkamp’s Alien 5!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 01, 2021, 05:53:22 AM

Author
More Previously Unseen Concept Art For Blomkamp’s Alien 5! (Read 71,104 times)

BlueMarsalis79

Yeah it does I thought it reminiscent of something familiar.

Beef Dogg

Quote from: Trash Queen on Jun 13, 2021, 05:58:55 PM
I mean that's not an opinion, it did for years, it basically completely disappeared and for good reason.

Does that effect my opinion? Not really

BlueMarsalis79

Never claimed that might be possible, or intended,  though frankly it is also shit.

Beef Dogg

Quote from: Trash Queen on Jun 13, 2021, 08:15:05 PM
Never claimed that might be possible, or intended,  though frankly it is also shit.

In your opinion.

BlueMarsalis79

I do not put a qualifier on the end of every post. But sure.

skhellter

one more for the road

skhellter

skhellter

guys don't be like this asshole:

dude's just sharing his work.

XENOMORPHOSIS

What either scenario Blomkamp's Alien Awakening or Ridley Scott's last Prequel leading into Alien both have detractor's and those who'd give either movie a shot, Maybe they'll make them maybe they won't if either or made we have the choice to watch em or not. Much like doing a sequel to Alien Resurrection, given that movie reputation its unlikely to ever happen but there's never a 0% it won't.

The_Nostromo_Files

The_Nostromo_Files

Quote from: Trash Queen on Jun 13, 2021, 08:22:54 PM
I do not put a qualifier on the end of every post. But sure.
;)

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 13, 2021, 03:30:55 AM
Edit ll ~ I still want more from Scott, but I know it's a small camp.  :laugh:
Not so small...   ;)

Darwinsgirl

darkvegett0

.... David created the xeno , having Ripley newt and hicks back is no were near as offensive. It's like the fan base is ok with garbage as long as it comes from Scott.

There are plenty of blade runner movies and many other science fiction movies to shoe horn in crap into .

Nightmare Asylum

Nah. I'm not "fine" with Prometheus. I give the movie credit where credit is due – it has some very interesting concepts/ideas and it looks gorgeous – but otherwise, the movie is an absolute mess and easily the worst of the six Alien movies. So I definitely don't automatically give Ridley a free pass on everything he touches.

I love Covenant because I love Covenant, through and through.

The Necronoir

I somehow managed to remain blissfully unaware of this "alien suit" concept until now, and yikes!  :-[

Between that and the "predator killer" we could have a double-whammy of utterly cringe-worthy additions to the franchise(s).

(I say this as someone who adored the old Kenner ATAX figure back when I was 10 years old)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed