Author
Swarm pack trailer (Read 6,233 times)

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Quote from: RidgeTop on Mar 18, 2010, 05:06:15 PM
Quote from: Le Celticant on Mar 18, 2010, 05:03:42 PM
A trailer for a DLC of 4 maps...
LAWLZ.

Bad company 2 has a trailer for unlocking a couple new modes for two maps already in the game.  I don't see your point as most shooters releasing map packs do this. Its called advertising.
Quote from: AcidGlow on Mar 18, 2010, 05:15:18 PM
Quote from: Le Celticant on Mar 18, 2010, 05:03:42 PM
A trailer for a DLC of 4 maps...
LAWLZ.

Fear 2 even did a trailer for a mappack with 3 maps in it.. and even a seperate trailer for 1 new deathmatch mode..  ;D

I'm aware of both.
Still LAWLZ.

Demanufakture

Demanufakture

If it is out now, why havent microsoft put it on xbox live? ??? I want my DLC. :'(

stemot

stemot

Quote from: Demanufakture on Mar 18, 2010, 07:25:43 PM
If it is out now, why havent microsoft put it on xbox live? ??? I want my DLC. :'(

Because it takes Microsoft ages to pull their finger from their arses when it comes to verifying Live content for download. Steam content can be put onto the service by Valve in the same day the devs finish it.

Demanufakture

Demanufakture

Quote from: stemot on Mar 18, 2010, 07:30:53 PM
Quote from: Demanufakture on Mar 18, 2010, 07:25:43 PM

Because it takes Microsoft ages to pull their finger from their arses when it comes to verifying Live content for download. Steam content can be put onto the service by Valve in the same day the devs finish it.

True. lol :D

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Brother on Mar 18, 2010, 06:51:09 PM
I only hear PRs and flamethrowers.

There is another sound there, yet no "Old" smartgun...

Demanufakture

Demanufakture

Quote from: skull-splitter on Mar 18, 2010, 07:43:23 PM
Quote from: Brother on Mar 18, 2010, 06:51:09 PM
I only hear PRs and flamethrowers.

There is another sound there, yet no "Old" smartgun...

Yeah they probably just used the sound for the trailer and they didnt change the smartgun sound. However, they could if they wanted to with the upcoming patches.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Well, it has reduced pitch, like they capped the upper frequencies. I can imagine them replacing the sound after all.

But it wont save the game...

Demanufakture

Demanufakture

Save the game? I could care less about the peeps that dont like the game. I love the game and so do a bunch of other peeps and fans. I hope the game is saved from all the whinners so that we are left with just the real fans.

PS: Sorry, just had to vent because i get tired of people always saying on here "it wont save the game".

Demanufakture

Demanufakture

Come on Microsoft!! Release the DLC already. I have been putting off playing mp while waiting for the DLC. I want to play online dang it. Release the DLC!!!!!! :o Just some more venting.  ;D

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Demanufakture on Mar 18, 2010, 08:04:34 PM
I hope the game is saved from all the whinners so that we are left with just the real fans.
PS: Sorry, just had to vent because i get tired of people always saying on here "it wont save the game".

Suit yourself.

AvP proves one thing: even with a stellar franchise like AvP, Rebellion devellops mediocre games at best, and though technically very impressive, it just isn't build to last.

The MP is paralysed due to shitty implementation, and the storytelling is as immersive as in the first PC game they did: not really there.

Sure enough, it has both creatures we all love to hate or to play, but it isn't mothers finest if you catch my drift. And if you choose to be ignorant of these facts, fine. But stop wining on others not liking it.

And real fans? Sorry, did IQ just drop sharply? I've been playing AvP 99 to death, then AvP2, and I loved both of them for what they were. Thing is, most of us were expecting improvement beyond graphics (which are FINE btw), and that's where the game is sorely lacking.

Demanufakture

Demanufakture

Quote from: skull-splitter on Mar 18, 2010, 08:37:27 PM
Quote from: Demanufakture on Mar 18, 2010, 08:04:34 PM
I hope the game is saved from all the whinners so that we are left with just the real fans.

Suit yourself.

AvP proves one thing: even with a stellar franchise like AvP, Rebellion devellops mediocre games at best, and though technically very impressive, it just isn't build to last.

The MP is paralysed due to shitty implementation, and the storytelling is as immersive as in the first PC game they did: not really there.

Sure enough, it has both creatures we all love to hate or to play, but it isn't mothers finest if you catch my drift. And if you choose to be ignorant of these facts, fine. But stop wining on others not liking it.

And real fans? Sorry, did IQ just drop sharply? I've been playing AvP 99 to death, then AvP2, and I loved both of them for what they were. Thing is, most of us were expecting improvement beyond graphics (which are FINE btw), and that's where the game is sorely lacking.

That looks like a long list of  :'(.You say facts. I call those your opinions. If you want to be ignorant to this fact then suit yourself.  ::)

Brother

Brother

I bet this guy loves AvPR a whole lot.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Brother on Mar 18, 2010, 08:46:22 PM

Knock it off Hudson.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Demanufakture on Mar 18, 2010, 08:41:32 PM
That looks like a long list of  :'(.You say facts. I call those your opinions. If you want to be ignorant to this fact then suit yourself.  ::)

We have a prime minister here that portrays the exact behaviour you're doing...

When it comes to games, it's just not that good. And I didn't even open my box of dislike of the AvP influence. Wow.

Demanufakture

Demanufakture

Quote from: Brother on Mar 18, 2010, 08:46:22 PM

No, AvPR was a big let down. Of course I wasnt expecting it to be good after they let Paul Anderson do the first one. He ruined any hope of the sequel being good. At least the Predator and the Aliens were cool, but the people, acting and plot were horrible.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed