Interview (no footage)

Started by vehtam, May 13, 2009, 07:59:05 PM

Author
Interview (no footage) (Read 11,521 times)

vehtam

vehtam

Here's video interview from polish magazine CD-A with Rebellion guys. No footage though. Maybe someone finds it interesting. :)

http://rapidshare.de/files/47147542/AvPinterview.rar.html

Xhan

Xhan

That was actually way more informative than most of the current articles.

Darkness

Darkness

Was very interesting. Here's a few caps I took:

Sykopathic

Sykopathic

Wow that looks pretty damn sick.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

wow, (jaw lands in lap) :D

vehtam

vehtam

yeah, and the headshot screenshot is just mindblowing (literally lol)!

jegu

jegu

Looks good, but I hope that they won't just hype the game like insane, then report us that the game will be delayed with like... a year.

vehtam

vehtam

Oh, and the author of article saw footage of the predator gameplay. He described one of the predator abilities - you will be able approach the victim (marine) and rip out the head with the spine in the very gory way. Sounds awesome. That's the only new thing described though. He also mentions there will be footage shown during E3.

And there's Gemma Willocks (SEGA) quote about A:CM and Aliens RPG being pretty much alive and looking fantastic so far. I don't belive her though ;).

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

i dont know about you guys, but im so glad there making sure its an 18+ game, so we will see GORE!! (in my mind you cant have a avp with no gore, or toned down)

Übermensch

Übermensch

^Hell yes.

This has cured my depression... this game is just *wow* - I mean look at the atmosphere in those screenshots.

And I'm glad we're getting an interwoven narrative just like in AVP2.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

me too man, avp2 had a great story, i think they have been working on this for a while and kept it secret, because they sound pritty far in development.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: GrimyGhost on May 13, 2009, 10:23:18 PM
me too man, avp2 had a great story, i think they have been working on this for a while and kept it secret, because they sound pritty far in development.

We know they had, because of how long ago a certain director mentioned this. Can't agree on the other one having a great story, though.

Always wondered what a nest would look like in a jungle. :)

Bad news: Predators get human vision mode, again. Ugh.

Good news: They've done what I've been saying they should do, for years and given the Predator the ability to record and use sounds. Yay!

Aeus

Aeus

You wanna see in thermal etc all the time? That'd be so awkward for playing.

Übermensch

Übermensch

Quote from: Aeus on May 14, 2009, 01:20:22 AM
You wanna see in thermal etc all the time? That'd be so awkward for playing.

I agree.

RumorControl

RumorControl

Predators shouldn't have a vision mode that looks exactly like human vision though.  It should at least be warped, desaturated, or something.

But anyway, recordable voices?  Oh yeah!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed