Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 25, 2016, 05:06:30 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 131,715 times)

anduu

Quote from: CainsSon on Dec 29, 2016, 06:45:42 AM
Ive said it before and I'll say it again: The easily entertained ruin everything.

Amen

Corporal Hicks

Merged with existing thread.

Darth Vile

Quote from: Bughunter S. Thomson on Dec 29, 2016, 06:00:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12JPHQrG5E

These guys aren't hardcore Alien fans, but this is an honest, layman critique of the new trailer. While I'm not as cinical as them, some of the points they make do show the gripes a lot of people have with the new trailer, and for a few of them, myself included.
Why give those dullards oxygen? Do people not even have the capacity to form their own opinions of a trailer now without the need to have it informed by some 'hipster' moron with the mental capacity of a spoon?

SM

Word.

Necronomicon II

Predatorium

I saw the trailer posted on facebook and people in the comments didn't understand it's a sequel to Prometheus and were complaining that they won't get Prometheus 2. I think this movie is trying to strike a middle ground between hardcore alien and prometheus and it's not gonna go down so well I fear.

juxtapose

people are stupid. . Theirs fassbender ....all over the show... are they blind?. .suppose once they show a flash or two of shaw, then people might get it. .

Necronomicon II

They're akin to the peeps who thought Rogue One was a sequel to Force Awakens; where's Rey? where's Fin? I mean Christ, google is your friend, it takes mere seconds to inform yourself lol

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Dec 28, 2016, 11:55:45 PM
Anyone get a good look at this pic?? It appears someone is standing in the doorway of drop ship!!

I think that's Amy Seimetz's character after she shoots at the neomorph and hits something highly explosive inside the dropship instead.

Corporal Hicks

Comeon lads, let's chill out on the insulting.

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 29, 2016, 04:11:37 PM
Anyone get a good look at this pic?? It appears someone is standing in the doorway of drop ship!!

I think that's Amy Seimetz's character after she shoots at the neomorph and hits something highly explosive inside the dropship instead.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same as well.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 29, 2016, 04:11:37 PM

Poor girl!! Well guess it's better than your skin turning chalk, and getting back bursted!! :laugh:

Perfect-Organism

Maybe they should have called it Prometheus: Alien Rising or something like that?  It would feel wrong to accommodate stupid though..

whiterabbit

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Dec 29, 2016, 06:53:20 PM
Maybe they should have called it Prometheus: Alien Rising or something like that?  It would feel wrong to accommodate stupid though..
Alien  prequels are named after the doomed space ship. So the final movie will be called Alien: Derelict. twas a joke.

Although I'm still reeling over the rumored title "forces of destiny" for episode 8. In any case Alien: Prometheus works fine by me.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 29, 2016, 07:34:56 PM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Dec 29, 2016, 06:53:20 PM
Alien  prequels are named after the doomed space ship. So the final movie will be called Alien: Derelict. twas a joke.

Although I'm still reeling over the rumored title "forces of destiny" for episode 8. In any case Alien: Prometheus works fine by me.

If Fox really sees that there is a lot of confusion on this subject going into the film, they should release an expanded cut of Prometheus, called Alien: Prometheus on Bluray prior to the release of covenant.

DorkiDori

oh theyll probably do that whole Alien: Prometheus route when all of the movies are done.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed