Alien Hive Confirmed

Started by Darkness, Jun 08, 2007, 07:40:14 PM

Author
Alien Hive Confirmed (Read 17,056 times)

gregg ( New Zealand )

gregg ( New Zealand )

Here's what should happen, from the last movie, the baby alien grows huge in the shadows & kills a few Predators before it's eventually taken down...Meanwhile, a crew of replacement Marines(a nod for Aliens) is on its way to the Alien planet to wipe out the creatures for sure, but whilst doing so they encounter more than what they bargained for, when half a dozen Predator ships swarm on the planet, they had been lying in wait for the Marines to lead them to the Alien planet.  Somethin like that..Can I write the script now?? lol

hisateru

hisateru

emm... i've read most of he comment here... i think there will be an hive, a queen and a predalien for sure... from wat the film-maker said "fans will be surprised for what we have put in the movie" or something like that... it sounds to me like the predalien itself is actually the queen... a queen from an predator host... so it will dissmiss the fact that the predator will fight both.... and it is the most logic idea... so they can save the money to make two creatures... i hope people will buy this idea.. hehe

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed