werewolves vs xenomorphs

Started by xenojelly357, Jul 31, 2013, 07:13:58 PM

Author
werewolves vs xenomorphs (Read 3,049 times)

xenojelly357

xenojelly357

Hey everybody, I was just curious to find out who you think the winner would be if there was a werewolf and xenomorph apocalypse. First, xenomorphs escape from a weyland-yutani lab on earth and ravage through society. A werewolf virus is released from a CDC testing facility and transforms all humans exposed to it into ravenous beasts of the night. Both are bent on destroying the human race, but neither wants the other side around. A war breaks out between aliens and werewolves. Who would win? And what if a xenomorph empress was caught in the crossfire?

Darth Rinzler

Darth Rinzler

Quote from: xenojelly357 on Jul 31, 2013, 07:13:58 PM
Hey everybody, I was just curious to find out who you think the winner would be if there was a werewolf and xenomorph apocalypse. First, xenomorphs escape from a weyland-yutani lab on earth and ravage through society. A werewolf virus is released from a CDC testing facility and transforms all humans exposed to it into ravenous beasts of the night. Both are bent on destroying the human race, but neither wants the other side around. A war breaks out between aliens and werewolves. Who would win? And what if a xenomorph empress was caught in the crossfire?

I don't think any version of Werewolf infection would cause an apocalypse. 

Clearly the Werewolves will win.  Aliens can only destroy super steels and mutate into more dangerious types made for stand up full scale warfare.  Not one Alien ever has been played by Jack from movies like Batman and Shining.  Jack has played a Werewolf however Mike J Fox has been a Werewolf dispite his last name being Fox.. He really should be a Werefox.  And don't forget Mike Jackson.  Then theirs the fact that no catchy  song has been created for a aliens or avp movie.  You have Werewolf movies with songs like "Blue Moon" "Monster Squad" "Werewolves in London" "Thriller"

Aspie

Aspie

lol
mmmmhhhmmmm

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Knight wins.

Aspie

Aspie

Aspie beats Knight.

Darth Rinzler

Darth Rinzler

I have to rethink my post, are these Werewolves normal viral Werewolves OR One sec Werewolves?  If you don't know what a One Sec Werewolf is I will tell you.  What happens is if a person is pricked by Werewolf hair they become a Werewolf.  Instead of changng during a full moon they  change when they are understress examples are Dates, family reunions, Job/group meatings/briefings.

The transformation process is as follows, you expand out, skin rips, insides and bones fly out you are standing in the middle of a pile of your insides but as Werewolf!!!  Here is the major diffrence between a regular Werewolf and a one Sec Were Wolf.  YOU STAY IN YOUR WEREWOLF FORM FOR JUST A COUPLE SECONDS.  Then you change back, your Werewolf body expands, your skin rips, all your Werewolf insides and bones explode out. AND NOW YOUR HUMAN AGIAN LAYING DOWN IN A PILE OF YOUR PREVIOUS HUMAN AND WEREWOLF INSIDES.

And this all happend because you had a board of directors meating and it was your job to explane the pie charts to all 12 of your bosses.  Should have had a Kit KAt bar before that meeting.

xenojelly357

xenojelly357

The werewolves are normal viral ones. Oh and do you think the aliens acidic blood will kill the werewolves, or should we consider the silver bullet only theory? And are one second werewolves real fictional werewolves, or did you make them up? If you did, they remind me a lot of van helsing werewolves, if you know what i'm talking about. What if a xeno empress was on the alien's side?

underbound

underbound

Werewolves<Xenomorphs<Knight<Aspie<Underbound<shotgun

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: underbound on Aug 01, 2013, 12:44:10 AM
Werewolves<Xenomorphs<Knight<Aspie<Underbound<shotgun

Werewolves<Xenomorphs<Knight<Aspie<Underbound<shotgun<Knightagain.

underbound

underbound

Then I come ftom the dead and blast caps randomly and get the headshot making me win.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Graboids eat all.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Darth Rinzler on Jul 31, 2013, 08:57:22 PM

I don't think any version of Werewolf infection would cause an apocalypse. 

Clearly the Werewolves will win.  Aliens can only destroy super steels and mutate into more dangerious types made for stand up full scale warfare.  Not one Alien ever has been played by Jack from movies like Batman and Shining.  Jack has played a Werewolf however Mike J Fox has been a Werewolf dispite his last name being Fox.. He really should be a Werefox.  And don't forget Mike Jackson.  Then theirs the fact that no catchy  song has been created for a aliens or avp movie.  You have Werewolf movies with songs like "Blue Moon" "Monster Squad" "Werewolves in London" "Thriller"
Quote from: Darth Rinzler on Jul 31, 2013, 09:40:59 PM
I have to rethink my post, are these Werewolves normal viral Werewolves OR One sec Werewolves?  If you don't know what a One Sec Werewolf is I will tell you.  What happens is if a person is pricked by Werewolf hair they become a Werewolf.  Instead of changng during a full moon they  change when they are understress examples are Dates, family reunions, Job/group meatings/briefings.

The transformation process is as follows, you expand out, skin rips, insides and bones fly out you are standing in the middle of a pile of your insides but as Werewolf!!!  Here is the major diffrence between a regular Werewolf and a one Sec Were Wolf.  YOU STAY IN YOUR WEREWOLF FORM FOR JUST A COUPLE SECONDS.  Then you change back, your Werewolf body expands, your skin rips, all your Werewolf insides and bones explode out. AND NOW YOUR HUMAN AGIAN LAYING DOWN IN A PILE OF YOUR PREVIOUS HUMAN AND WEREWOLF INSIDES.

And this all happend because you had a board of directors meating and it was your job to explane the pie charts to all 12 of your bosses.  Should have had a Kit KAt bar before that meeting.
Quote from: xenojelly357 on Jul 31, 2013, 10:36:50 PM

The werewolves are normal viral ones. Oh and do you think the aliens acidic blood will kill the werewolves, or should we consider the silver bullet only theory? And are one second werewolves real fictional werewolves, or did you make them up? If you did, they remind me a lot of van helsing werewolves, if you know what i'm talking about. What if a xeno empress was on the alien's side?

SM

SM

Where does The Thing with a bio imperative figure into all this?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed