New (but small) info on the Aliens FPS!!!

Started by MetroidMatt87, Jun 02, 2007, 01:04:08 AM

Author
New (but small) info on the Aliens FPS!!! (Read 12,831 times)

MetroidMatt87

Corporal Hicks

You did good. It's nice to finally have some info!

Darkness

Sounds like we may get something like Aliens: Colonial Marines.

MetroidMatt87

Sweeeeeeeeeeet! Yeah, this sounds just like Aliens:CM. I really wanted to play that when I first saw it. This game sounds really interesting and really good. Isnt gearbox the same people that did Halo?

Yautja

Quote from: MetroidMatt87 on Jun 02, 2007, 04:34:42 PM
Isnt gearbox the same people that did Halo?

They did the PC port of Halo.

MetroidMatt87

Awsome, the only one I play since I dont have an Xbox. (Big N all the way)

Cellien

Well, MetroidMatt.. I have major doubts this game will be on Wii.. so maybe it will be on PC so you can play it.  Or maybe they will make a stripped down Wii version that does some weird stuff with the Wiimote.  My main reasoning is because it uses Unreal Engine 3.0 which Epic has clearly stated the Wii's hardware is incapable of utilizing what the engine offers and they have no plans for Wii support.  Although, they did mention a 3rd party was in development with a Wii version of the Unreal Engine 3.0 that would only do what the Wii is capable of (basically no shaders).

Anyhow.. I SURE hope this game is online coop on the 360.. Imagine 4 players coop everyone talking over the headset.. Man it would REALLY feel like Aliens the movie then.  Imagine parts where your squad splits up...  :o

fluxcap

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 02, 2007, 12:27:08 PM
Sounds like we may get something like Aliens: Colonial Marines.
YESSSSS...ahem.

The Ultimate Predator

This sounds very good. Gonna have to get a Xbox360 for it then.

ShadowPred

Now, i will renew my account. Can't wait to play with you guys.

fluxcap

I have a PS3, and they really fubar'd the whole buddy system. XBOX 360's whole Live thing nailed the online profile and everything associated with it. Despite my online capabilities, looks like I shall be playing Aliens with none of you guys thanks to Sonys poor online profile system.

Cellien

Quote from: fluxcap on Jun 09, 2007, 03:07:37 AM
I have a PS3, and they really fubar'd the whole buddy system. XBOX 360's whole Live thing nailed the online profile and everything associated with it. Despite my online capabilities, looks like I shall be playing Aliens with none of you guys thanks to Sonys poor online profile system.

You're a rare breed!  I don't meet many PS3 owners (could end the sentence there) that actually criticise ANYTHING about the console they just dropped $600-700 on.  Kudos to you!   ;D

ShadowPred

Quote from: fluxcap on Jun 09, 2007, 03:07:37 AM

i hear they are going to reduce the price of the 360 by christmas

fluxcap

Quote from: Cellien on Jun 09, 2007, 04:28:35 AM
You're a rare breed!  I don't meet many PS3 owners (could end the sentence there) that actually criticise ANYTHING about the console they just dropped $600-700 on.  Kudos to you!   ;D
lol, yea I admit, the online is so poor compared to the 360's. I didn't realize how bad it was till I booted it up the first time. I'm not that crazy about the system, only game I have is Resistance since its the single good PS3 game (action wise) on the market. Once Metal Gear 4 comes out, I'll be nothing but big smiles, and of course when Aliens comes out. ;D

360 price reduction? I may just have to take advantage of that. If I'm still unsatisfied with the PS3 until then.

ShadowPred

you probab;ly will be, no good games at all....the only ones i've seen is resistance: fall of man, Lair, Tekken 6, MGS4....and i think that's about it for this year....ooops MGS4 March 08

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed