[Exclusive] The Predator Is Coming To Calgary! Predator 5/Skulls Slated To Begin

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 12, 2021, 06:11:47 AM

Author
[Exclusive] The Predator Is Coming To Calgary! Predator 5/Skulls Slated To Begin (Read 98,628 times)

Godzialox

Jewels

T888

Everyone seem okay with the synopsis, I am chocked  :o

What happened ?

SiL

Turns out most people here understand that a synopsis is a thin representation of the plot and not a solid indication of final quality?

Or are you confused that most people here aren't raging misogynists?

Sebastian Skórski

Im waiting for next movie   ;D

Kradan

Quote from: T888 on Feb 13, 2021, 01:34:19 PM
Everyone seem okay with the synopsis, I am chocked  :o

What happened ?

I can't say that some parts of synopsis don't make me worried - particularly whole "teenagers and proving yourself among males" but I'll try my best to reserve my judgements till actual movie comes out

morseman

morseman

It's certainly novel in the predator universe. As long as the against gender norms trope doesn't overshadow a well crafted tale true to the predator universe I'll be keen to watch it.

Slightly troubled by the teenagers proving themselves angle, mainly because I don't really want to see the film get bogged down in manufactured angst and end up being something akin to Divergent/Hunger Games with predators - it'll be sick as if it goes the Hanna angle though

Just a thought here, I've seen a lot of disdain with regards to a female protagonist and I have to ask, have we forgotten about Sarah Connor and Elen Ripley?

Female protagonist and and do kick arse, provided that the writers don't tie them into daft tropes or silly agendas that seek to divide. Writing this, the image in my mind is of Ripley starring out the Xenomorph queen while pointing at flamethrower at the eggs ;)

Enjoy

we should get a reall cool predator design for this.. No iron man. No super preds.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Enjoy on Feb 13, 2021, 10:01:21 PM
we should get a reall cool predator design for this.. No iron man. No super preds.

What about the autism thing?  I hear that's pretty popular among fans.

KiramidHead

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 14, 2021, 02:12:31 AM

Maybe getting their asses beat by a teenage girl armed with sharp sticks convinced them that gene modification and autism were the way forward.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 14, 2021, 02:35:05 AM

Maybe getting their asses beat by a teenage girl armed with sharp sticks convinced them that gene modification and autism were the way forward.

Wait, are Predators frogposting chuds?

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 14, 2021, 02:35:05 AM

Maybe getting their asses beat by a teenage girl armed with sharp sticks convinced them that STONK modification and autism were the way forward.

[cancerblack]

TO THA MOON BBY

Huggs

I wonder who's going to magically show up at the end of this one.

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed