How'd you die?

Started by DarkXeno, Oct 09, 2014, 10:13:27 PM

Author
How'd you die? (Read 2,614 times)

DarkXeno

DarkXeno

Write your first time dying in Isolation. I wanted to try to make it through in only one try without dying didn't work. I was shot in the head by a bunch of people in the Tech area.

Xhan

Xhan

One shotted by panic'd civvie.

System Apollo

System Apollo

Stepped on an Android...

Vrastal

Vrastal

After getting the data tuner, i got shot.. i didnt even get the new data cell..

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I threw a noisemaker at some civilians in the medical area to try and TLOU them with the Alien.  It worked the Alien was like a buzzsaw, but instead of trying to kill it they all ran away, one ran right beside me the alien took after them, killed them, I got up to run away, ran by the last guy, he got gobbled up and then right as I was about to exit the door with fleeting thoughts of escape the alien tail speared me in da gut. 

PsyKore

PsyKore

I got nabbed by the Alien from a ceiling vent, Alien 3 Andrews style. :laugh:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

happened to me running away from a droid

Sagit

Sagit

Smashed by an android at the comms tower.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I died in the boobytrap room waiting around too long raiding supplies :\

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

My first time was amazing, I didn't even see the Alien, it just swooped down from above and I was dead.

Still probably the best death I've had yet because it came out of nowhere.

tavianini19

tavianini19

Right after the alien killed axel, I got on the tram and it dropped down and jumped on me before I could press the button to leave.

Darkness

Darkness

I was killed after getting the security tuner, didn't realise that I could sneak past the woman and her friends.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 10, 2014, 07:35:45 AM
My first time was amazing, I didn't even see the Alien, it just swooped down from above and I was dead.
Never before now have I seen anybody consider rape as their first time.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PsyKore on Oct 10, 2014, 06:57:26 AM
I got nabbed by the Alien from a ceiling vent, Alien 3 Andrews style. :laugh:

Same. Was amazing. I'm now very cautious when it comes to vents. xD

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 10, 2014, 09:19:30 AMSame. Was amazing. I'm now very cautious when it comes to vents. xD

I've noticed since that you can see the Alien's drool dripping down when it's waiting in a vent. So if you see that, keep clear.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed