Recent posts

Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 11:27:29 AM
"What's the story Mother..."
Dallas

Happy Alien Day 2024 to the community! The first piece of news we see for today is the release of two never before seen images connected to the prequels, by Daniel J. Burns (@djb_art) on X:

Here’s a couple of test pictures for an unmade sequel to ‘Prometheus’. Happy Alien Day!

The first picture shows us a somewhat biomechanical and translucent Alien, though with 3 pairs of back tubes and a cranium ending in a point, akin to the Deacon or Neomorph. The creature seems to be surrounded by ribbed Juggernaut-like walls, definitely Engineer architecture, with a bright green glow emanating from an unseen source.

Concept Artist Daniel Burns Shares Unseen Alien: Paradise Lost Concept Art!

The second image shows us a strange looking immense stone structure. Both the floor and ceiling seem to be curved with a great number of natural pillars, set at different angles, connecting the two. The same green glow is present, though with less intensity, as well as what seems to be a couple of explorers for size reference scale in Prometheus-styled spacesuits.

Concept Artist Daniel Burns Shares Unseen Alien: Paradise Lost Concept Art!

Also on Daniel’s website are 2 other pieces of artwork under the album Alien: Paradise Lost, which was one of the earlier names for Alien: Covenant. One other piece depicts someone in a Prometheus expedition suit (Shaw, perhaps?) walking down a hallway, and the other shows a vessel having landed on the surface of a planet.

Concept Artist Daniel Burns Shares Unseen Alien: Paradise Lost Concept Art! Concept Artist Daniel Burns Shares Unseen Alien: Paradise Lost Concept Art!

I don’t believe we’ve heard of Daniel’s involvement with Alien: Covenant before, but he is an Australian based artist who is perhaps best known now for his work on I.T, I Am Mother and the current Star Trek shows. You can check out Daniel’s other work on his website.

Make sure you stick with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien and Predator! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by ASH1977 - Today at 11:23:13 AM
Happy Alien Day!  ;D
I believe the author did give a timeline that was indeed after Resurrection. On a blog or somewhere, the history of Ategina. Need to find that...
Last post by Slutty Badger - Today at 11:21:38 AM
...and if the colonists have found that ship, then there's no telling how many of them have been exposed. Do you understand?
Last post by TheBATMAN - Today at 11:21:25 AM
Whoope-f**king-do. Hey, I'm impressed.
same from me .

what will we call february 23 next year? prometheus day?
Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 11:14:36 AM
Paul Reiser and Gale Ann Hurd join the cast.

https://twitter.com/avpgalaxy/status/1783816832870166668
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 11:13:55 AM
"Because just one of those things killed my entire crew in less than 24 hours..."
Ripley
How are you all celebrating today? 😃
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed