Recent posts

Prey / Re: TEASER TRAILER is here / R...
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 07:52:22 PM
Stop it before you start.
Last post by Samhain13 - Today at 07:43:24 PM
Quote from: Mikey on Today at 07:19:30 PM
Quote from: Samhain13 on Today at 06:53:51 PMExtremely bad feeling about this just like I had with The Predator, whoever this time they won't take my money. Straight to hulu, only trailer we have is this... Looks low budget with no love or care, feels like one of those fanmade predator movies from youtube. The series keeps only going downhill. Predator 2 and Predators were still fine for the most part for me but still its just deterioration at this point. We went from the Original Predator looking to hunt the most dangerous prey on Earth, in the form of a elite mercenary squad of killers to this thing. Weak.

It's incredible how you know so much after seeing a 45 second teaser. I wish I had the power to see the future like some people do.

Its a gift only a few can have. Its not expected from a mediocre person.
Last post by Mikey - Today at 07:19:30 PM
Quote from: Samhain13 on Today at 06:53:51 PMExtremely bad feeling about this just like I had with The Predator, whoever this time they won't take my money. Straight to hulu, only trailer we have is this... Looks low budget with no love or care, feels like one of those fanmade predator movies from youtube. The series keeps only going downhill. Predator 2 and Predators were still fine for the most part for me but still its just deterioration at this point. We went from the Original Predator looking to hunt the most dangerous prey on Earth, in the form of a elite mercenary squad of killers to this thing. Weak.

It's incredible how you know so much after seeing a 45 second teaser. I wish I had the power to see the future like some people do.
Recreational Area / Re: The whatever thread
Last post by Kradan - Today at 07:11:28 PM

Still waiting for those sequels :(
Last post by The Eighth Passenger - Today at 07:00:27 PM
What is a bit problematic is that plantation. A rigidly straight line of trees in a pre-agrarian culture?
Last post by Marc505 - Today at 06:57:16 PM

I'll put you down as a maybe, then!

Can't wait for it me, teaser did exactly what it's meant to do: teased.
Last post by The Eighth Passenger - Today at 06:55:52 PM
Quote from: Darkness on Today at 05:43:36 PMI was wondering if they were going to be speaking English too or if there were going to be subtitles.

I doubt it, it's not an art or foreign film.
Last post by Samhain13 - Today at 06:53:51 PM
Extremely bad feeling about this just like I had with The Predator, whoever this time they won't take my money. Straight to hulu, only trailer we have is this... Looks low budget with no love or care, feels like one of those fanmade predator movies from youtube. The series keeps only going downhill. Predator 2 and Predators were still fine for the most part for me but still its just deterioration at this point. We went from the Original Predator looking to hunt the most dangerous prey on Earth, in the form of a elite mercenary squad of killers to this thing. Weak.
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed