Favorite Halo Quotes/Dialogue

Started by Master Chief, Oct 12, 2007, 08:28:33 PM

Author
Favorite Halo Quotes/Dialogue (Read 9,924 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Figured I'd jump on the "What's your favorite" band wagon.  There are so many funny things that the Elites, Grunts, and Soldiers say in all 3 games.  One of my favorites was in H2.  Marine: "I wonder if the Aliens have insurance."  I remember I had to take a breather when I heard that.  I thought it was hilarious.  Was wondering what some of your favorites were.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Random Marine: "Uh, you're a man under there, right?"

Cellien

Cellien

Halo 1:  When a soldier would throws a grenade, in a Mexican sounding accent, "Here's a little gift for you!"

Halo 3:  Also a mexican sounding accent, "That was a lot of people dieing at once."

Also in Halo 3, there is a voice of random soldiers that sounds just like Mikey from TMNT (the new movie).. he says lots of funny things.  One of them is something like, "We owned those fools!"

The Covenant Grunts say some funny stuff.. Just can't think of any specific one at the moment.  One funny thing was when they hold a grenade in each hand and run after you making strange noises.... Suicide bombers!

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I hate those suicide Grunts. I hear a messed up scream and suddenly I'm blown to hell.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Oh hell yeah...When I first encountered them in the game I was wondering why they were running towards me with arms flailing...MC found out the hard way. 

H2 Marine - "Have we tried reasoning with them?"

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Oct 12, 2007, 09:49:45 PM
I hate those suicide Grunts. I hear a messed up scream and suddenly I'm blown to hell.

First time I saw it.. I was mesmerized by the site of the grunt flipping out, glowing blue.. so by the time I snapped out of it BLAM!  I was dead.

Huol

Huol

When i died a marine yelled

"The masterchief is dead! Well this is a crap sandwhich isn't it?!"

Oh and Johnson:
"We must go, the brutes have our scent"
"They must love the smell of badass!"

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

On halo 2 one of the grunts always yelles "BIG SCARY THINGS, RUN AWAY RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cellien

Cellien

Oh!  I don't remember the EXACT wording.. but in Halo 3, one of them says about the Brutes, "I heard their REAL weakness is bananas.."  That one made me LOL. 

Stalker

Stalker

The NPCs give off some great quotes in the games, mainly the grunts. There's a great one from a marine that says "If my face looked like a squid I'd be angry too" when taunting the elites.

There are some classics by the grunts as well, like when you stick them with a plasma grenade & they go "Not again", lol.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Sgt. Johnson: "For a brick, he flew pretty good."

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I was playing Halo 2 yesterday and I was near Sgt. Johnson and I hear him say "Don't make me take off my belt." its hilarious.

WisePredator

WisePredator

The Covenant when they are speaking in their "gibberish".
And when one of the marines said something about I'd run away from myself too. :P

Rabbit2100

Rabbit2100

halo2: "marine, did i give you permission to bitch!?"

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Halo 2

Grunt 1: "Me have bad feeling about this."

Grunt 2: "You always have bad feeling. You have bad feeling about morning food nipple."

Elite: "Would you grunts shut your mouths, or I will shut them for you!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed