Your movie ideas and fantasies

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Feb 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Author
Your movie ideas and fantasies (Read 27,839 times)

The Old One

The Old One

KOTOR, 6 Film Saga, on the Quality level of the LOTR adaptation, I'd love that.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Sep 29, 2019, 12:52:28 AM
KOTOR, 6 Film Saga, on the Quality level of the LOTR adaptation, I'd love that.

The Old One

The Old One

If only lol.

Huggs

Huggs

Well now I want to see it.

DieTanic: Jack's Back and He's Really P*ssed Off

When she dropped the Heart of the Sea (or whatever it was) it landed on his dead frozen forehead. Now cursed and re-animated, he was picked up by a passing ship.

Sworn to hunt down and destroy the descendants of all those responsible for his death, he goes all Count of Monte Cristo.

After slaughtering his way across the globe, he boards the same liner as Rose's great granddaughter, intent on completing his vengeance. The only way to destroy him is to send his undead @$$ back to the bottom.

The Old One

The Old One

And thank you. That's hilarious.

Huggs

Huggs

And my alternate version of Terminator: Dark Fate.

10 years after T2 and John is a young adult. Now that he will no longer become the savior of all humanity, he's just an ordinary schmo with no future working part time at a Bargain Mart in New Mexico, which he greatly resents and which causes him to become depressed. Now obese and unshaven, the only thing he raids is the refrigerator. Dani is the new employee where he works and he's smitten with her, but she hasn't been responding to his advances. Grace is her older sister and tells Dani that John is a loser and to stay away from him. He complains about this to an old chain-smoking Sarah, who is now bedridden and dying of cancer, and who falsely (out of intense paranoia) blames skynet for her ailment.

One day, while on lunch, John sees Dani flirting with the assistant manager (played Gabriel Luna) in the breakroom. After having a series a flashbacks where Sarah throws a plate of overcooked eggs at him while screaming, "How in God's name did you ever save the world?", John's mind snaps. He becomes convinced that Luna is a Terminator sent back through time to steal the love of his life, and make baby skynet. He calls up his weed dealer, a paranoid Rastafarian named "Dr. Big 9's", and asks for something powerful enough to whack his mother. After which, he can use the insurance money to make himself appear wealthy, and win Dani's heart. Because (as John puts it) "B*tches love 20's". Doc wants nothing to do with it, and tells John never to call him again.

Distraught and growing increasingly insane, John plans to steal guns from the armory and sell them on the black market. When he returns home to do this, Sarah's introduces her boyfriend Carl, who looks just like the T-800. Sarah is unable to recall this due to her advanced condition, but John (now convinced skynet still exists) goes into a panic and kills Carl. John then sits on the floor with his back against the medical bed, laughing hysterically.

The police arrive and arrest John. As he sits handcuffed in the back of a squad car, he sees Carl's body being wheeled out on a stretcher. Suddenly, a BMW pulls up, and Dani and Luna step out. Dani runs screaming towards the ambulance. Carl (as it turns out) was Dani's father. As John sits back in the seat and the police drive him away, he notices they have taken a wrong turn. John asks the cop what is going on, to which the officer slowly turns and replies, "it is nice to meet you". We hear John scream as the car drives off into the rainy night.

Spoiler
Alternate Ending

After killing Carl, John escapes the apartment with several firearms and forces Doc at gunpoint to use his connections to set up a meeting with Jack Welker from Breaking Bad. Jack puts him through a series of loyalty tests. Impressed with John's abilities, Jack takes John into his confidence. He tells John that as part of his new life, he must assume a new identity, and says John's new name will be Kenny.
[close]

The Old One

The Old One

Man, love that idea.

Huggs

Huggs

I'd like to have seen what Mel Brooks would've done with all these franchises.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 27, 2019, 09:20:07 PM

Instead of the knife trick in the breakfast scene of Aliens, we get cornbread farts.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Oct 27, 2019, 10:27:33 PM

Instead of the knife trick in the breakfast scene of Aliens, we get cornbread farts.

Gives new meaning to the line, "all I hear is cornbread".

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 27, 2019, 10:30:25 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Oct 27, 2019, 10:27:33 PM

Gives new meaning to the line, "all I hear is cornbread".

Gorman has this "Oh, Lord" look on his face.

Hicks: "Looks like the new lieutenant's too good to fart with the rest of us grunts."

razeak

razeak

The old Titanic 2 trailer and the Jack's Back thing was my first experience on YouTube. Lol. It was hilarious and I would pay to watch it.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: razeak on Oct 28, 2019, 01:57:58 AM
The old Titanic 2 trailer and the Jack's Back thing was my first experience on YouTube. Lol. It was hilarious and I would pay to watch it.

I always thought it was just a photoshopped picture somebody did for funzies.

I gotta check this out.

Baron Von Marlon

A Scorsese movie adaption of Tony O' Neill's The Red Army General and its follow-up book The Men In Black.
A true story about a kid becoming a hooligan and eventually a leader figure. Starts in the 70's ends in early 2000.
Has all the right elements for typical Scorsese flick.

Immortan Jonesy

A sepia art film, with some black humor in the mix. Here, we learn that Batman & Joker are one and the same. The centered piece of the story is Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck), who is suffering of multiple personality disorder. But then, we also find out that the real Joker actually exist in the form of Nicolas Cage, who, at the same time is Batman's father. The post credit scene shows John Travolta as the Penguin, who is Batman's true father.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed