Internet Exclusive Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Mar 09, 2004, 10:50:56 PM

Author
Internet Exclusive Trailer! (Read 30,109 times)

Abdul

Abdul

Yo real predator, i am another fan of this movie as well and i think it is nice to of you to share this information about the movie with us. I assume it is the truth of what your details you know about the movie are. So you have an inside source?? So it is true they have pushed back the date on the movie, cause i keep checking the website of the movie and it still says "august 2004". If you anything please let me know, otherwise, no big deal man. Thanx!   ;D  

ANYTIME

ANYTIME

LOL,i was thinking, could you guys imagine when we see the next trailer that the avp movie is not rated R its PG13.I will kill paul anderson if he makes avp film  PG13 ,because that would mean that he already off the bat F__Ked it all up.DO you agree? i will slap! you if you dont.

facehugger

facehugger

as far as I know the predators harvested humans "aztec" like indians and brought them as slaves and incubaters for the hive and also they shock the queen to produce more eggs

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

hey guys, yea abdul my sources are concrete and my information is as correct as i hope it to be!! lol    ;)   yeah the release date has been pushed back to the 13th of august.  the predator tendrills are a hot topic to debate. some think that the predators attain the tendrills through a rite of passage. others say they are merely born with them.   i personally wouldnt like to see tendrills on a hybrid. it would be to cliche if ya ask me.  i would like to see a 9 ft hybrid, with a crown like skull resembling the queen. and i would love to see a hybrid and lead predator 5 min battle at the end with moves weve not yet seen. ive always envisioned predators fighting like samurais. the whole predator concept is based on japenese warriors and i would love nothing more to see a predator wield his staff like a martial artist. especially in the scene where the thousands of aliens are bombarding the 3 last standing  predators aloft the pyramid. i cant wait for this movie, ive been waiting to long.

Abdul

Abdul

Thanx real predator   8)  

kalpman

kalpman

The movie's gonna be great!!!   ;D   I can't wait to see this! By the way, Predator RULEZZZ!!!

inkecpred

inkecpred

HAy facehugger, i kinda guees that to but this movie is set in antartica!!!! Almost no human life!!! guess they must take humans they have caught with them, if anderson says there are aliens still alive then thats b-s as the alien life cycle is fast thats why they are so hellbent on reproducing and no way can they live a 1000 until more preds come. i hope hes realised this.

Dodgy breadman

Dodgy breadman

Well the screenshots are brilliant, but the Aliens look identical to the Aliens out of Alien Ressurection and they sucked big time! why couldn't they make the Aliens look more like the Alien from the first movie!? that would of been alot better.  But hey! i still can't wait to see Aliens vs Predator!

Jim

Jim

Whow! Can't wait until August!

facehugger

facehugger

antartica yes,but according to anderson the predators have been hunting on earth every thousand years. also the ancient people of earth according to anderson look to the predators as gods.   ;D  

edlerhunter

edlerhunter

I have seen 10 mintues of the movie in different parts it looks real mad the three predator look different the frist who's walk down stair look like the predator from the movies the other two are in the trailer ones has a mask that look like it's face and the other one mask you see look at the alien there a bit on the predator the on the other hand the aliens all look different some from the movies and one or two types that have not been seen before ones like a qreen but small and the other one witch seen that the end battling with a predator look like a predalien I'am real if it is but that what it look like    >:D  

hand grenade

hand grenade

rite, in pred 1 the pred had a shoulder cannon, blades all the bog standard stuff yeah, in pred 2 the pred had net gun, a spear thingie, the cutting object carigan prives from dannys hand, the disc.. i think that as the predators are a hunting race, that they try to perfect all weapons and improve others. as the pred 2 was set 10 years after the 1st many other weapons could have been created for hunts, i dont think how blooded and experienced you are has anything to do with weapon choice. predators can only hunt on their own when they have gone from yautua (no battle experience) to blooded warrior (at least 1 succesful hunt with a few kills), the preds in the movie as they are alone means that they are blooded and can fight on there own.

YodasEvilTwin

YodasEvilTwin

i have a different take on end fight. if you watch the trailer in slow-mo, i was under the impression that the Pred was racing to save the humans from an alien. the next few seconds show the uncloaked Pred sprinting full-tilt towards the humans (and they always seem to prefer to attack from a position of advantage, not a football-style tackle). it looks to me like the Pred tackled the alien somewhere just offscreen or else cut from the trailer. they roll around on the floor in the next few shots, the alien gets the pred on his back, and the pred jams his thumb claw into the aliens throat, judging by the blood and painfully flailing tail.

i also noticed a little spaceship (or two?) at the end of the trailer where it says "On Earth Summer".  and Porter, please tell us more!!

Z

Z

YodasEvilTwin: The 2 ships you see at the beginning of Predator 1 are actually this: - 1 big predator ship - 1 pod ( where the predator is in )  The big ship launched the pod on earth... each ship contains about 4 pods that can transport either eggs or 1 person ( like the pred ) and it also has 2 bigger pods that can transport about 15 preds.  Here's some info I found on the different predator ships:  NER'UDA (STANDARD SUTTLE) The Standard Yautja Shuttle is a small, dropship-craft designed for a quick, atmospheric interception and insertion of a single hunter looking for honor. They are short-range craft and cannot travel outside of the system they are dropped in. Shuttles drop almost exactly like Marine dropships with the exception that Shuttles offer very little in atmospheric maneuverability. They have no visible power source. The vehicle drops into the atmosphere and does not even begin breaking thrusters until 2000 feet above sea level. Predator drops occur twice as fast as Marine drops.  The Shuttles are also significantly smaller. They hold air and food for one Hunter with extra capacity for a comfortable number of trophies. The shuttle, after a completed mission, launches out of the atmosphere in less than two minutes. Other than that, the shuttle is not much use. The ship is very clunky with few armaments. It lands and can then bury itself in the ground or launch into orbit, invisible to sensors, awaiting the order to self-destruct or retrieve its hopeful successful hunter.  NOTE: The Shuttle is that small craft that broke away from the larger vessel at the beginning of the first Predator film.  MAN'DACA (STANDARD CASTE VESSEL) The Hunter Families move around the systems usually in these ships of varying size and design. It is rumored that each group customs their own craft. Over generations, the ships become more distinct from the original format.  The Standard vessel is what the hunters usually employ but they do not often land in hunting zones unless larger groups leave. Members from all castes live inside the craft. Lower decks for lower castes are damp, humid, and unkempt. Fires are used for cooking and hunters sleep on floor. Upper castes have their own quarters and get the best food. Fights rage between the castes in an attempt to move up the ranks. Those who have earned it rise. The most honored command the vessels to their new hunt. If they do not find one, they can also start one.  These vessels are equipped with shuttlecraft to drop Predators in a hunt but they also have a dozen egg-droppers. These drones can travel up to a half a light year to enter an atmosphere of a planet. There, they search out well-populated areas and then soft land and wait for curious investigators. The drones then blossom to reveal from 6- 12 eggs, ready to strike. The eggs are kept in isolation and cannot open accidentally unless removed from the pod. The aliens can then spread and start their own hives. The droppers follow the progression of the infestation. When a large enough infestation occurs, the dropper transmits a homing beacon to its mothership, alerting of the sprouting hive. The vessel can now arrive for the hunt. The vessels themselves sometimes contain chained alien queens as a source of their eggs.  Standard vessels have an effective unlimited range but must stop and charge its engines for one week after its range is used up. It is unsure how long these vessels travel between service checks or even if they require service checks at all. All evidence points that these vessels maintain themselves somehow. Even the variety of weapons seems maintenance free.  The bottom decks are slums. Upper decks are command and upper castes. The mid-decks form the core of operations. Fights rage, trophies are displayed. Weapons are fashioned. Whole communities rise and fall in the decks of a Hunter Vessel.  JAG'D'JA ATOLL (STANDARD MOTHERSHIP) The monstrous Hunter motherships are mobile bases rumored to exist but which no human has ever seen. They are totally independent craft where a variety of smaller vessels can dock, move around, interact, and fight. These ships hardly ever move into direct fighting with any other force, but is rather used a mobile town where Hunters can dock with and gloat about their trophies.  Like the other craft, they are invisible to all sensors, making it virtually impossible to find in the expanse of space unless you fly another Hunter vessel. These vessels all have beacons to locate a nearby Atoll. It is rumored that handfuls of these bases are even located in Terran space but outside normal spacelanes. Like Man'Dacas, the Atolls have slums and upper castes separated between decks, there is just a lot more of them. Here, warriors can seek out mates, fight for honor, and acquire new devices and weapons.  Atolls do not often move but often drift when they need to between systems. They hardly ever enter systems on fear of being located. They never initiate hunts. They let the smaller vessels do that. Atolls only contain a handful of their own craft and operating crew but most that wander through the systems can have up to 500 people moving in and out at any time. Some have several of the homeless dishonored with no place to go. They wait until the moment they can gain the strength to return to the hunt or they wait for their death.  Atolls do not often have Egg-Drones but do usually have live queens on board to distribute the eggs to whoever needs them. Although sometimes-smaller vessels fight among themselves, no honor can be achieved from attacking an Atoll.  Long live Z and k!

YodasEvilTwin

YodasEvilTwin

hey thanks Z, thats good stuff you know. alot of my info is based on the comics (speaking of which i should have most of the AvP series in a few days if anyone wants something looked up). ive only ever seen the Predator movies on tv, but i hope to have both dvds within the next two weeks or so. your description of the ships reminds me, whatever happened to the ship in the first movie after the pred nuked himself? did it have a linked self-destruct or what?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed