First Official Photo

Started by ikarop, Jul 21, 2011, 07:47:48 PM

Author
First Official Photo (Read 36,113 times)

ikarop

ikarop

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Looks like that set piece is confirmed to be part of the ship.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

looks awesome, and VERY alien. reminds me of when Kane, Dallas and Lambert were making their way to the Derelict

Sweet!!! ;D

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: JaaayDee on Jul 21, 2011, 07:50:11 PM

Looks like that set piece is confirmed to be part of the ship.

I think that prop is the one above the one you highlighted there on the official pic. The one that is hanging.

Could this be from the Iceland set/beginning of the movie? The ground kinda looks like the one from the leaked pics and so does that prop.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Heck, did not expect this today. Whole thing reminds me of (and probably is) LV-426.

I actually think that 'metallic foot' contraption from the Iceland shoot is the part hanging at an angle at the top-right part of the image. Looks like there is a matching part hanging at either side of the landing strut.

Great to finally see a real image from Prometheus. Good atmospheric blizzard effects again - similar to LV426...

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I bet that's a screenshot from the footage/Teaser that's about to be shown at CC.

It looks OK. It doesn't get me excited though.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

That's freakin' amazing.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Cool picture.
A little bit "old school sci-fi" style I think, which is good to the film. Reminds me to Alien and Moon 44.

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

keylight-di

keylight-di

It's so good to see finally something what makes this movie a bit more real... :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Wow, first official pic and it does not disappoint. Looks very Alien.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

I'm not ready to blow my head off in excitement yet.  Now I'm just dying to see how the Prometheus ship looks as a whole.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Space suit looks like a thinner version of what they wore in Alien. Awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed