ACM Status Update #2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 19, 2010, 11:24:40 AM

Author
ACM Status Update #2 (Read 156,227 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Pax is very low key, they never give much info there, the big news happens at E3 tokyo game show and maybe eurogamer other than them it will just be random.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Aug 19, 2010, 08:31:50 PM
Quote from: funcroc;2037239http://www.paxsite.com/paxprime/schedule.php

And a little summary

QuoteSunday, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Pegasus Theatre
Gearbox!

Gearbox Software continues the now well established PAX tradition of "What's up with Gearbox" panel! We'll be discussing Borderlands and the DLC packs, the Brothers in Arms franchise and Aliens: Colonial Marines. There will be time during the panel for gamers to get answers on all their favorite Gearbox games. There may even be a little Claptrap surprise!

Panelists include: Randy Pitchford [CEO, Gearbox Software], Brian Martel [Executive Vice President, Gearbox Software], Mikey Neumann [Creative Director, Gearbox Software]

SEE, the prophets of the A:CM Deity will be speaking at Pax Prime.

If you think about it, you can actually connect A:CM with a Jesus like story.
First there was the PS1 game which died and then was "resurrected" as the next gen A:CM only for it to be a very mysterious, secretive and quiet journey after the resurrection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RrdwElnTU

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

What are you celebrating?

Until I see an official HD 1080p teaser trailer and some serious gameplay footage that puts AVP 3 in the hurt locker, I ain't celebrating nothing.

The game can still get cancelled or have a ridiculous release date something like late 2011 :D

Yeah, that would be so they're style.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'm easily excited by anything A:CM related. It is the reason I joined this site, afterall.

Brother

Brother

If they're style is being grammatically incorrect.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: PHANTOM on Aug 21, 2010, 05:43:40 AM
What are you celebrating?

Until I see an official HD 1080p teaser trailer and some serious gameplay footage that puts AVP 3 in the hurt locker, I ain't celebrating nothing.

The game can still get cancelled or have a ridiculous release date something like late 2011 :D

Yeah, that would be so they're style.

I can wait till 2011 but in between now and then some news + media would definitely be needed.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Something, just something that you can see instead of hear. I could careless of Q and A, thats all talk. I can already see how this is going to unfold.

Question : So Randy, is Alien Colonial Marines still in the works?

Answer : Yes, we are still working on it and it looks good, I'm very happy with it.

^ Ummm ok, that really doesn't tells us much since your opinion on the game really doesn't matter. You could have said the game is a masterpiece and the game ends of being a complete fail by the fans when it's released. It really doesn't matter what he saids at all, in the end it's all talk and no walk.

The only way you can truly be taken seriously is if you show physical evidence to support what you are saying, a trailer, gameplay footage ect.

avp11

avp11

Stop putting these negative things, theirs going to be a trailer n gameplay !! :'( :'( please

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Listen I'll be the first one to jump for joy and flood these forums with positivity the moment I see something real, something I can sink my teeth in, a teaser trailer or gameplay footage.

Until I see something real, anything they say is completely invalid. So don't get me wrong, I really do hope they do show us something.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: PHANTOM on Aug 22, 2010, 02:38:27 AM
Listen I'll be the first one to jump for joy and flood these forums with positivity the moment I see something real, something I can sink my teeth in, a teaser trailer or gameplay footage.

Until I see something real, anything they say is completely invalid. So don't get me wrong, I really do hope they do show us something.

/\ this.

Griffith

Griffith

God....are you reading my mind?

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Don't be upset if we get nothing at Pax Prime other than talk. I think it will be Eurogamer where they start to show off A:CM IF they are using Pax Prime to remind people the game is being made.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Aug 22, 2010, 05:25:53 AM
Don't be upset if we get nothing at Pax Prime other than talk. I think it will be Eurogamer where they start to show off A:CM IF they are using Pax Prime to remind people the game is being made.

I think most of us passed the upset phase a while ago.  Gearbox reminding us the game is being made means nothing at this point if they don't have anything to show.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Griffith on Aug 22, 2010, 03:28:11 AM

God....are you reading my mind?

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: RidgeTop on Aug 22, 2010, 05:53:06 AM
Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Aug 22, 2010, 05:25:53 AM

I think most of us passed the upset phase a while ago.  Gearbox reminding us the game is being made means nothing at this point if they don't have anything to show.

There is a difference between having nothing to show and not being able to show.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed