Alien Queen in AVP-R PSP

Started by Foundationman2, Nov 19, 2007, 07:05:36 PM

Author
Alien Queen in AVP-R PSP (Read 1,864 times)

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

For those of you who have the new PSP game, if you've played to the end, they talk about a new alien Queen. Then at the end of the came (outro movie) They show a queen emerging from the rubble of the hospital just before Gunnison gets bombed. What are your thoughts about this?

Robotpo

Robotpo

A lot of the game seems very dissimilar to the movie, in terms of design, events, ETC, as it's based on an early draft of the script. However, it's interesting...

Image if the movie ended with a queen emerging from the wreckage of Gunnison... :o There'd be hell to pay!  ;)

The Facehugger's facehugger

:-X*gasp* didn't know that since I don't own a PSP or have the game but if they show that in the movie that proves it was kind of a lie from the Strauses saying there wont be an Alien Queen.

Wolf Sazen

Wolf Sazen

That's awesome.  It'd be nice if they would've made this movie 2 1/2 hours long, so they could have woven the queen into the story somehow.

bobcunk

bobcunk

the queen is good but it kinda gets boring if shes in every movie.

bobcunk

bobcunk

i think the predalian is great and iv been waiting since ap the game came out to see it, and it looks just how i pictured it.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

^ Yeah I pictured it like that two, just with its mandibles in the right form.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I think this is an indication that the Queen was originally going to be in the film, and the only reason they made this new reproduction method was because of the low budget.  hence why is has no good explanation.

Jango1201

Jango1201

It has no good ecplinations because the brothers never told us. The reproduction method was supposed to be a secret and it leaked out. The brothers confirmed this months ago. Also, they did mention a secret and surprise ending to the film, so maybe this is it?

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Jango1201 on Nov 20, 2007, 07:28:02 AM
It has no good ecplinations because the brothers never told us. The reproduction method was supposed to be a secret and it leaked out. The brothers confirmed this months ago. Also, they did mention a secret and surprise ending to the film, so maybe this is it?

Yeah, but that sounds like a cliffhanger to me, and they said there was a definitive ending.

Jango1201

Jango1201

The surprise being the queen at the end of the film, and there can be secrets or surprises without a clifhangar

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: AdamJZ on Nov 20, 2007, 02:15:04 AM
I think this is an indication that the Queen was originally going to be in the film, and the only reason they made this new reproduction method was because of the low budget.  hence why is has no good explanation.

ADI already have the animatronic queen they built for AVP - they would only need to refurbish it.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Yeah i wouldnt mind seein the queen in there....guess it would kinda explain where all the aliens came from with showing it....

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

as much as i love the queen i highly doubt it. it's stupid if they put queen's in the first place why bother having a new form of reproduction?  :P

Nemmesyz

Nemmesyz

maybe in the end, chet completes her queen molding ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed