Prometheus Films in Spain?

Started by ikarop, Aug 20, 2011, 02:37:50 PM

Author
Prometheus Films in Spain? (Read 26,461 times)

T Dog

T Dog

Does anyone here actually speak spanish?

Is it possibly Assistant director or 2nd unit work?

ikarop

ikarop

Spanish is my mother tongue. Again, the phrase is poorly worded.

robbritton

robbritton

As I mentioned in the prequel rumours thread, my girlfriend's production company are currently filming in Spain, and the shoot happening next door to them is supposedly Prometheus. That is what they have been told, anyway. This came from a designer/builder who is working on their programme, who has also worked on the Spain Prometheus set, which he claims to contain a pyramid.

So there you go - I certainly trust Donna, but I can't say for sure about the people the information came to her from. An interesting tidbit, either way.

Sorry for cross posting, but it seemed relevant here.

ikarop

ikarop

It's plausible. According to previous reports the sets were finished weeks ago. They booked the studio until December 10th so I guess they could delay things even further if they needed.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Last I heard the Pyramid set was in Morocco.

robbritton

robbritton

It could easily be crossed wires in how it finally got to me, but I can only faithfully repeat what I was told. He may well have been talking about Morocco, but by the time it got to Donna, it was being touted as definitely Spain. Everything is subject to chinese whispers, but I've no reason to suspect anyone is actively making stuff up.

Glaive

Glaive

Are they honestly returning to THAT well?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed