Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul

Started by Space Sweeper, Jun 04, 2011, 04:29:15 AM

Author
Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul (Read 149,812 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

More details:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/bob-odenkirk-better-call-saul-heart-attack-1234989892/

God, I feel like I can actually take a proper breath for the first time in almost 24 hours. I wish him the speediest, healthiest recovery and all the time and space that he needs in the process.

Huggs

Huggs

I'd stay cautiously optimistic until he's remained stable for several days, but this is much better news than I was expecting.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I feel a sudden urge to watch Nobody.

BlueMarsalis79

Nightmare Asylum

Bob Odenkirk's Long Road to Serious Success

QuoteOdenkirk stood with Rhea Seehorn at the kitchen island in their house, talking about the finale of "Better Call Saul" — very carefully, because I was there. Odenkirk read Gould's script the night before, and Seehorn didn't try to hide her curiosity.

"You have 13?" she asked, eyes wide, referring to the episode number. "You like it?"

"It's a lot in there, a lot to think about," Odenkirk replied. "I think I like it, but I was pretty wiped out when I read it in the middle of the night. I think it's a challenging way to go, to finish the series. It's not flashy. It's substantial, and on some level it's things I hoped for, for years, in this character's brain. On the other hand, yeah, I have to read it again. But what I like about it is, it's not cheap. It's not easy. It doesn't feel cartoonish. It's pretty great, I think. It's pretty great."

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/09/magazine/bob-odenkirk-better-call-saul.html

God, I am so afraid of this thing coming to an end. It's going to tear my heart out, and it is going to leave my jaw fixed on the floor the entire time....

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I'm glad to be brutally honest.

Vince Gilligan's a truly superb creator, but BCS has bored me to tears for ages now, I'm REALLY eager to see him do something completely different.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/BetterCallSaul/status/1501968626009591808

God, I am not ready at all for this to end...

Spoiler

God...
[close]

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Nightmare Asylum

Been rewatching season five in anticipation of the final season kicking off on Monday, and just finished "J.M.M." Man, there really isn't any better filmmaking than this happening on TV right now. Heck, there's hardly any better filmmaking than this happening in theaters, either.

I hate this show, and its constant twisting of the knife every step of the way. I love this show, it's about as close to perfect as it gets.

I am so not ready for this final stretch of episodes to kick off.

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
Kim Wexler is Saul Goodman.
[close]

God, it feels good to have the best show on television back and firing on all cylinders.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed