AvP Requiem Box Office Figures

Started by Darkness, Dec 26, 2007, 11:36:39 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Box Office Figures (Read 25,714 times)

Sulaco

Sulaco

Well, I loved it! Too bad I saw every scene on the galaxy, but it was for the fans and I'll be going to see it again. I'm sure we'll be in for a treat with the unrated dvd because alot of scenes were missing at the theatre. I liked it better then avp and a-r , so I'm satisfied! Also people can say what they want about the avpr dialoge, but it was more tollerable to me then avp... Because this is like finding Moses dvd collection!!!

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

Sulaco :  yea glad i didnt watch any of the clips! I only watched the trailers    but i still knew a lot of what was gonna happen   just didnt watch it!

Starkiller

Starkiller

ive seen everything released about this film..haha! i just cudn't resist, the wolf is a total badass! i will be cheering him in d cinema come january 18th    ;D  

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

he is a badass........i wanna see it again

Starkiller

Starkiller

boostedlsj | 28 Dec 2007 18:39108 he is a badass........i wanna see it again   haha! the wolf is by far the best predator yet! yeah you should go watch it again...january 18th is too far away    :(    So what was the atmosphere like in the cinema when you watched the film?   Go Wolf!!!!!    >:D  

Starkiller

Starkiller

boostedlsj, which fight scene is better? the sewer fight or hive fight?  I keep watching them two clips and they rock!    :D  

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

man i loved it....gritty....dark (kinda too dark)    ;)    but its awesome  stop watching the clips!  i didnt watch them at all and i swear i think thats another reason why people were let down  Go Wolf is right!

Starkiller

Starkiller

haha..its all about the wolf   ;D    which logo do they use in the film? is it the 'alien' style font (my favourite) or is it the one with both 'aliens' & 'predator' font? please answer...P.S I just cant stop watching them clips    :D   GO WOLF!

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I ll love to see Wolf in Predator 3.   ;)  

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

I like AVP-R  I know they should have made it longer and made a fight scene more longer would have made the movie better.  I still thinking that the Weyland-Yutani Corp. would use the predator cannon and use it against the predators?  could anyone give a solution to my question.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Too bad you have to wait to see it Starkiller, I was going insane waiting! The movie was pretty good, it's for the fans!

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

to my opinion   AVP-R was better than AVP  because it showed more gore than AVP  and I think AVP-R is a pre- sequel to the Aliens series  because Weyland-Yutani Corp got the predator weapon and trying to find the aliens in space.

JK

JK

I saw AVPR today is much better than the 1st.

killzonewith bladesandteet

16.54 mil in 3 days not too shabby in the US and over $1.1 mil opening in Aus  just hope it goes well this weekend

Sulaco

Sulaco

Go see it again, anything helps! Give Fox the greenlight for avp3... a5...p3, then end it, I really never want to see them remake the original predator or alien, makes no sense, with the right script anythings possible, hell I'll even take another bloodbath like avpr!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed