Full Prey Trailer Officially Released Alongside New Poster!

Started by Bat Chain Puller, Jun 04, 2022, 09:32:53 PM

Author
Full Prey Trailer Officially Released Alongside New Poster! (Read 55,373 times)

Doomofman

Why can they not get the mouth right since P2? It's probably a safe bet with a mouth so stupidly wide and full of teeth that the mandibles are going to suck again

azamultic

Nightmare Asylum

Love that the Predator actually feels a bit spooky here, like something unknowable to the human characters. A cryptid alien hunter dropped into "x movie genre/setting" like in Predator and Predator 2.

LSL

The Predator's jaw is a mess again.  They will never do it right again, they just don't know how to do it anymore.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Great mask, though. Maybe its face will be covered for most of the film's runtime. Whatever. I'm glad it looks like an individual of the species again, and isn't a carbon copy of the original's face. Will reserve proper judgement for a more clear look.

Almost have to wonder if the mask might be made from the bear skull...

RIP77

Only Disney +  BUT is not a movie direct dvd becose ALL movies Fox, less two, only Disney+ since 2023.

ALL movies Fox, big budget, small budget only Disney+ less two in year. Is politic Disney.PREY is not exception.

Is bad?  technically it looks good. Better than The Predator ( problematic  production, 90 budget but bad visually than Predators  with less budget.

PREY is style The Revenant or Apocalypto. Is  more Predator than The Predator.  IS A MoVIE  to see en cinema.

Mr.Turok

There is shadow and blur effect going on so I can't judge on the Predator's face till the film comes out fully for us to see.

Other than that, this looks very promising. I see that the Predator dropped its plasmacaster to either a speargun or the Predator bow. Awesome for the speargun to make a comeback or amazing for the Predator bow to make its first film debt, glad to see it. Also, Naru going for that Comanche tomahawk version of the Chinese rope dart, I like it!

Spartansniper619

Spartansniper619

Everything looks even better than what I expected, and I had HIGH expectations going in, but man that's too lame to see they're butchering the predator design once again... It's not even a matter of ADI's mouthpiece and mandible, that's a "Super-Duper Predator" type redesign...

Really?
[close]

I'm not gonna complain or focus on it too much cause of the poor quality and the fact that's the only thing bothering me in this whole trailer, the scope and the stakes seems way bigger than what I anticipated, I'm super happy with the badassery of the Predator and some of the coregraphyn scenery and photography, the hype is real, and really after The Predator it's all I can ask for, a movie to give me back my love for Predator.

Kradan

Mike’s Monsters

I'm not judging any faces or mandibles until I can fully see them in action.

Doomofman

One cool thing from that final shot with the questionable face is the Predator jumps from one tree to another and then quickly towards the main character to strike. A very cool looking move that you can barely see unless you slow it down.

The pred also has some interestingly shaped wrist blades

Dino21AvP

Nice trailer!

I'm liking the tone of this. The Predator feels mysterious and scary again.

The mask design looks very interesting, going to reserve any judgement on the face until we get a better look at it.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Sorry for my multiple posts, just noticing new things as I go through it frame by frame.

Am I wrong or does the predator not actually have a bio mask? Just the bone mask, I'm pretty sure in the shield scene you can actually see it's mandible on either side of the bone mask (this is a little more obvious in the scene where he flips the axe, you can even see the drool in that shot and the lower mandibles are hanging quite low)

What I cant figure out is how it sees as it's eyes are completely behind the bone

Edit: Actually in the axe flip scene you can see a bit of the actual biomask at the very top but I'm still pretty certain the mandibles are exposed the whole time

Deathwing.

I love it!!! hope this erase the sh*´$ Predator 4

pmaz11

pmaz11

The trailer has a good tone and feel I think. I do appreciate a lot of imagery right off the bat & seems promising for sure!

Won't pass too much judgment on the Predator design or anything yet. But I was just seeing a similar thing myself Doomofman.

Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 04, 2022, 11:45:01 PMAm I wrong or does the predator not actually have a bio mask? Just the bone mask, I'm pretty sure in the shield scene you can actually see it's mandible on either side of the bone mask (this is a little more obvious in the scene where he flips the axe, you can even see the drool in that shot and the lower mandibles are hanging quite low)

What I cant figure out is how it sees as it's eyes are completely behind the bone

Edit: Actually in the axe flip scene you can see a bit of the actual biomask at the very top but I'm still pretty certain the mandibles are exposed the whole time

Seems like the helmet is just a bone style mask. The other darker image we got of the Predator without it's mask...does maybe some suggest wider set mandibles?

I tried to outline the bottom 2 mandibles under that bone mask in the picture below:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed