Alien: Isolation - Switch Port - Live Play

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 26, 2019, 06:28:54 AM

Author
Alien: Isolation - Switch Port - Live Play (Read 5,507 times)

Voodoo Magic

Hopefully I can catch this one!

Corporal Hicks

They're still available to watch after the fact if people are interested.  :)

TheSailingRabbit

I swear, someone will make a compilation of Hicks saying, "Oh, balls," every time he sees Stompy while he's in the middle of talking to us.

Corporal Hicks

:laugh: that gave me a good chuckle!! Will be starting in 15 mins or so!

Kradan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 02, 2019, 11:49:15 AM
They're still available to watch after the fact if people are interested.  :)

People ARE interested ! That's very convenient and very nice of you ! Many thanks !

Corporal Hicks

PsyKore

Seems to run really smoothly on Switch. I always forget this game is years old now. Feels like it was only yesterday I was heaps eager for it and criticising everything about it on the forums. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Urgh. Played so shit on that stream.

TheSailingRabbit

I didn't think it was bad.

Spoiler
Also, I've seen in other playthroughs that one headshot with the shotgun and bolt gun takes care of the Joes fairly quickly.
[close]

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 05, 2019, 12:59:47 AM

Spoiler
Also, I've seen in other playthroughs that one headshot with the shotgun and bolt gun takes care of the Joes fairly quickly.
[close]

As long as the crosshairs have time to close, bolts are an instant headshot kill. Shotgun headshots take them down immediately about 90% of the time.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 05, 2019, 01:18:34 AM

Spoiler
[close]

As long as the crosshairs have time to close, bolts are an instant headshot kill. Shotgun headshots take them down immediately about 90% of the time.

The biohazard suited ones take two shots. Annoying boogers. :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PsyKore on Dec 04, 2019, 02:59:31 AM
Seems to run really smoothly on Switch. I always forget this game is years old now. Feels like it was only yesterday I was heaps eager for it and criticising everything about it on the forums. :laugh:

I had such a turn around on that game. I really didn't think it was going to work, but boy was I wrong. So wrong. It's running really well on the Switch. I've run into some little bugs (that I don't know if they existed in the main game, I can't recall) but nothing that ruins it.

Spoiler
[close]

I just felt like I was playing so poor. My aiming felt worse, I kept getting caught, missing options on that bloody radial menu and selecting the wrong stuff. Was just not a fun gaming evening for me.  :'( I probably wont be back on until Saturday now.

Going live for a few more hours!

Corporal Hicks

And that's it! We're all done one my live play of Isolation for the Switch! Thanks to everyone who joined in on the streams! It was really fun!  ;D

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2019, 06:48:35 PM
And that's it! We're all done one my live play of Isolation for the Switch! Thanks to everyone who joined in on the streams! It was really fun!  ;D

Oh, balls, it's over.

:laugh:

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2019, 06:48:35 PM

Man, I can't believe it's over ! It's kinda bitter-sweet moment to me. But nonetheless - thank you for that !  :)

Btw, just for curiosity's sake - what's next on the list ? AvP 2, probably ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed