AvP2 Predalien Maquette

Started by Darkness, Jun 22, 2007, 06:36:24 PM

Author
AvP2 Predalien Maquette (Read 22,027 times)

Danger Close

Danger Close

I would be happy with this design, they didn't go to overboard with the dreads orPred features. There are a few little details I hope change, but overall I like tha it is thin completely ALIEN.

Kiko

Kiko

WOW looks great.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

IT's design is similar?   Well THAT"S the pred-alien then...there you go.

Fusion

Fusion

Looks much better than in the games. COOL

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Awesome design, i just hope it doesnt look too different in the movie.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

Not bad... it's pretty nice looking.    :)   Hell, it could have been A LOT worse!

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Looks too pumpkinghead-ish in my opinion. The movie one will look much better I think. Plus this ones way too skinny.  The predalien needs to be larger then life. Not ridiculously large, but pretty big.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just hope it had a black colour to it. If it's brown at all, my faith in ADI will be gone.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

My hope for it is to be black with a green tint.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

i think design of the predalien looks great hope thats what it looks like in the film.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

I know your threting about the Pred-Alien model Pvt.Hicks but trust in the brothers my boy    :)   its all going to be all good, BELIEVE ME. I LOVE THIS MODEL TO BITS    ;D    locusta - Don't think so much short BUT powerful. Considering that this is a Pred - Alien it needs to be bigger in every way. Its head, arms, thighs, carves. The postioning of the statue can also contribute to its size.  Highlandpred - The Design will look out of place because this is a NEW type of alien, nothing of the likes we have seen before, it will apear different no matter what.  THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE THE LICK    ;D     ;D   BRING IT ON

avpguy

avpguy

that thing looks cool and I think this should be approved   ;D   into AVP2 if not its because of the mandibles and the size of the alien.the mandibles are a little too big and the siz is the same size of a reg alien but if the mandibles were shorter and the size increase by 2 or 3 feet, we got a perfect predalien.   :)     ;D     8)  

iceninja909

iceninja909

nice sick   ;D  

JaredK21

JaredK21

I don't like how the mandibles are so open and far apart. They should be tighter and closer together. Maybe they will be...but this particular model just shows them all the way out stretched.

predx

predx

the arms are to large and to long i think and..the collour should be darker but for te rest it looks good. i mean if you look at the predalien itself as a design...its very well designd   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed