Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,378,287 times)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Carter J. Burke on May 18, 2007, 02:21:12 AM

That you, You look a bit like Carter Burke and you look bushed, I wish I had breakfast in the morning, I just get up, get dressed and go University, and yes it was a Ripley autograph that's one my wall.  ;D

Weyland

Weyland

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 18, 2007, 02:26:30 AM

That you, You look a bit like Carter Burke and you look bushed, I wish I had breakfast in the morning, I just get up, get dressed and go University, and yes it was a Ripley autograph that's one my wall.  ;D

How early do you have to get up?

What are the teachers like. My mom had two nights to do homework. but she has 100 math problems.

I can't wait to get to college.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I've been to college, for 3 years, and now I have completed 1 year of university's none stop work, all we do is work, they give you a project to do in 2 weeks and 1 week into the work they give you another   :(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

IT FINALLY WORKED. Anyways, this is me. I had just woken up. I am eating ceareal. well preparing to anyways. it was the first day of school this year. I am in 7th grade. My mom always takes picture of me :-[

W00T!!!!! Honey Bunches of oats!!! A real man's cereal.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 18, 2007, 02:46:08 AM
I've been to college, for 3 years, and now I have completed 1 year of university's none stop work, all we do is work, they give you a project to do in 2 weeks and 1 week into the work they give you another   :(

What college do you go to???

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

In England we have colleges and universities, normally you go to college before you can get into university, anyway I went to Salford college and now I am in the university of Bolton.

Here is the college I spent 3 years going to: http://www.salford-col.ac.uk/Public/main/default.asp

And here is the university I am doing to: http://www.bolton.ac.uk/

In college I studied 1 year of Intermediate of Art and Design, then 2 years of Multimedia, I have just done 1 year of Games design and creative technologies.

I have a GNVQ (General National Vocational Qualification) in Intermediate in Art and Design, National Diploma in Multimedia, Key skills in Adult literature and Communication, Level 1 of BCS (The British Computer Society)

The thing I am studying at university is BSC (Bachelor of Science) in Games design.

But what I really want to be is a film maker, currently I am involved in a music video for a small time music company, we should be filming soon.

Weyland

Weyland

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 18, 2007, 03:10:22 AM
In England we have colleges and universities, normally you go to college before you can get into university, anyway I went to Salford college and now I am in the university of Bolton.

Here is the college I spent 3 years going to: http://www.salford-col.ac.uk/Public/main/default.asp

And here is the university I am doing to: http://www.bolton.ac.uk/

In college I studied 1 year of Intermediate of Art and Design, then 2 years of Multimedia, I have just done 1 year of Games design and creative technologies.

I have a GNVQ (General National Vocational Qualification) in Intermediate in Art and Design, National Diploma in Multimedia, Key skills in Adult literature and Communication, Level 1 of BCS (The British Computer Society)

The thing I am studying at university is BSC (Bachelor of Science) in Games design.

But what I really want to be is a film maker, currently I am involved in a music video for a small time music company, we should be filming soon.

WOW!! What is england like? I have always wanted to go there

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Well fro me its bad whether, miserable people, teenagers who think they are tough gangsters, there every ware, we call the scallys or chavs, basically, I WONT OUT.

Weyland

Weyland

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 18, 2007, 03:29:33 AM
Well fro me its bad whether, miserable people, teenagers who think they are tough gangsters, there every ware, we call the scallys or chavs, basically, I WONT OUT.

Same with my "friend" the one who got banned, yeah well he described it exactly as you did. How are the people miserable. Brian said it was because if you say hi to somone most people will give you a cold shoulder.
is that true. I am not saying that about you of course but is that how people are?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 17, 2007, 04:59:34 AM
Here is one I did months ago to prove I got bigger since high school.   

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o127/filmman01/IlikeROCKY.jpg

Holy crap you're massive.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I am not that big, I just aint thin like I used to be  :P

I can't remember what I was looking at, probably something AVP related      ;D

you know my dad actually looks a bit like Lance Henriksen.  ;D

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 18, 2007, 02:26:30 AM

wow you look young!

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

I'd be worried if he didn't.   He's 13.  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks a bit older than 13.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 18, 2007, 01:08:13 PM
Looks a bit older than 13.
]
yah more like 15

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed