What was the worst?

Started by Vader the White, Jul 04, 2007, 06:56:08 AM

Author
What was the worst? (Read 10,697 times)

Vader the White

Vader the White

It's simple, what is the worst Alien, Predator, or AVP game ever relased.

fluxcap

fluxcap

I really haven't experienced a truly broken Alien/Predator game, although I wasn't a fan of the first AVP for the PC and Alien3 for the game boy. I've heard horror stories from a Predator game back on the NES though.

Sci

Sci

Alien 3 for the Sega Genesis

Slow, repetitive, and frustrating.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

...You didn't like AvP1?... ??? :o WTF man.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Old Predator 2 game for 8 bit console. 

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: Sci on Jul 06, 2007, 08:26:55 AM
Alien 3 for the Sega Genesis

Slow, repetitive, and frustrating.
The best thing about that game is the music in the first level. It's one of those classic genesis-era tracks. You can find an awesome speedrun for this game on youtube.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 06, 2007, 08:47:19 AM
...You didn't like AvP1?... ??? :o WTF man.
lol yup. My major gripe was with the graphics, they were so poor and repetitive I would get lost in the levels, eventually I gave up on the game. The only thing I liked about the game was a mode, I forgot what it was called, but you just have to fight off wave after wave of aliens. My hate towards the game is more in line with frustration rather than me thinking the game is broken.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Skirmish, you're thinking of skirmish. AvP was a great game, more Aliens than AvP2 ever was.

Darkness

Darkness

Tricky one for me. The ones I've played haven't been that bad but I would have to say Alien 3 for GameGear. It's too hard.

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 06, 2007, 04:47:29 PM
AvP was a great game, more Aliens than AvP2 ever was.
Reehheeallly?? If only I can muster the fortitude and coherently navigate the third level as a marine ;D (I think it was the third level)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The Only ones that i have played are Alien vs Predator for the SNES  AVP: GOLD and AVP2/Primal hunt/GOLD

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 09, 2007, 01:19:07 PM
The Only ones that i have played are Alien vs Predator for the SNES  AVP: GOLD and AVP2/Primal hunt/GOLD
Alien vs Predator for the SNES is probably the best A/P game of the 16-bit era. You gotta give Predator 2 for Genesis a try. It's so bizzare you'll chuckle most of the time you play it. Alien3 is worth a try for the SNES, not so much the Genesis.

Predboy

Predboy

Well, from the ones I'VE played, which would only be about......2...... They were pretty good, so, I cant really say since I haven't played the others.

Ludi

Ludi

alien trilogy .. kind of boring.. and AVP Extinction .. the controls are very messed up

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

AvP Extinction. I hated that game.

Spounge

Spounge

From my experience, Predator for the NES. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed