DC Cinematic Universe

Started by Xenokiller, Jun 14, 2013, 12:43:39 AM

Author
DC Cinematic Universe (Read 115,903 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Even if it's not in continuity with the show, I hope they bring back Derek Mears.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The announcement pitched it as an origin story, so it definitely won't be in continuity with the show. But put in the camp of fans of the show that thought it was canceled way too soon as well.

Magegg

Magegg

These announcements definitely didn't do anything to make me interested.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Im really surprised he's going straight into The Authority as in the comics they were formed after the destruction of Stormwatch

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 04, 2023, 03:26:07 PMIm really surprised he's going straight into The Authority as in the comics they were formed after the destruction of Stormwatch
There's a theory that they're introducing the Authority as well as a new Superman so that they can then do a version of What's So Funny About Truth, Justice and The American Way? (which has also been adapted as Superman vs The Elite.), but with The Authority standing in for The Elite.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/1620831766784397314

Shit.

I was hoping we were done with that stupid, bright-red diaper.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Stitch on Feb 04, 2023, 09:00:37 PMThere's a theory that they're introducing the Authority as well as a new Superman so that they can then do a version of What's So Funny About Truth, Justice and The American Way? (which has also been adapted as Superman vs The Elite.), but with The Authority standing in for The Elite.
Wouldn't say it's a theory, Gunn said the Superman: Legacy film will lead into The Authority; so, pretty probable it will be their version of Superman Vs The Elite (only, you know, The Authority is a group that's infinitely cooler than The Elite).

Which sounds kind of redundant because we already had that type of conflict of sorts, in last year's Black Adam.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Stitch on Feb 04, 2023, 09:00:37 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 04, 2023, 03:26:07 PMIm really surprised he's going straight into The Authority as in the comics they were formed after the destruction of Stormwatch
There's a theory that they're introducing the Authority as well as a new Superman so that they can then do a version of What's So Funny About Truth, Justice and The American Way? (which has also been adapted as Superman vs The Elite.), but with The Authority standing in for The Elite.

Ah okay, i can see that then. Maybe they'll introduce Stormwatch afterwards, in a reverse way. Well i can dream

Immortan Jonesy

Stitch

Stitch

Rumour is that Christian Bale might be Batman in The Brave and The Bold.

I don't think this is a great idea.

ace3g

ace3g

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Stitch on Feb 10, 2023, 11:05:19 PMRumour is that Christian Bale might be Batman in The Brave and The Bold.

I don't think this is a great idea.
I don't buy it. In the end of January, Gunn stated it would be a brand new actor.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed