660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 461,084 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

My favorite character can beat your favorite character in a fight!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Back when I first started getting really into the franchise I would've been hard picked to choose between the two, but the more I delve into it the more I realise I much prefer Alien. All my favourites - films, books, games - are Alien titles and in general a mediocre Alien story holds my attention far more than a mediocre Predator one.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Spoiler
[close]

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 24, 2020, 03:48:44 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 24, 2020, 03:41:28 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 24, 2020, 01:33:42 AM
Alien Res killed the Alien series.  It and everything after it has been flaming hot dookie.  People have different opinions about it, but their opinions are wrong.   >:(

The Predator bothered me less because I don't give a f**k about the predators.

They are only really interesting when the Alien is in their media.

Truth.

;D
This poll is a lie 😂🤣 Predator can't beat Alien in any way.

Tichinde

Tichinde

Quote from: aliens13 on Jul 29, 2020, 01:25:56 AM
Alien Res killed the Alien series.  It and everything after it has been flaming hot dookie.  People have different opinions about it, but their opinions are wrong.   >:(

Truth.

;D

:-\

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Tichinde on Jul 29, 2020, 01:38:06 AM
Quote from: aliens13 on Jul 29, 2020, 01:25:56 AM

Truth.

;D

:-\

Gkajun

Gkajun

It's got to be the predators for me, when i saw the original in 1987 i thought what an amazing concept, a species of intergalactic hunters with some amazing technology and they live by a code similar to the Samurai, honorable combat/suicide
I liked the original Alien film 1979, it was tense, they don't make films like that anymore

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

In the movies they do seem to follow some sort of "code", however to think it's an honorable one is another matter... City Hunter was about to mercilessly blow up Los Angeles in P2, so their sense of honor can vary a lot it seems  :laugh:

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

I'd rather be chased by a Predator than the Alien because the Predator might not kill me if I crawl in a ball and cry.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Phobos on Dec 01, 2020, 08:11:57 PM
I'd rather be chased by a Predator than the Alien because the Predator might not kill me if I crawl in a ball and cry.

The Alien itself might not either, but you'll be a mommy very soon after.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Dec 01, 2020, 05:39:56 PM
In the movies they do seem to follow some sort of "code", however to think it's an honorable one is another matter... City Hunter was about to mercilessly blow up Los Angeles in P2, so their sense of honor can vary a lot it seems  :laugh:

Well I guess Predator tech can cost considerably many more lives in the hands of those despicable oomans so it's probably how they justify it. Justification just like if a Predator is being mauled by a pregnant bear, all bets are off at that point.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 01, 2020, 09:41:35 PM

Well I guess Predator tech can cost considerably many more lives in the hands of those despicable oomans so it's probably how they justify it. Justification just like if a Predator is being mauled by a pregnant bear, all bets are off at that point.

Good point. Harrigan did torch his ass pretty bad at that point.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 01, 2020, 09:41:35 PM

We all know it's just so we don't get them and level the playing field with them.  :P

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hmm...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed