Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 411,861 times)

Darwinsgirl

I saw that. I thought that was so fantastic! It really speaks to the kind of person he is. Congrats!

The Old One

The Old One

Fantastic.

Darwinsgirl

Moments captured.  8)

The cost might be prohibited but I'd love an album of all these pictures. A printed one in color where it applies. 

Elmazalman

An impossible dream, but I would also like to see a massive ALIEN PHOTO SCRAPBOOK get published, that contains every single photograph ever taken during the filming of ALIEN, printed in original colour and b&w (where appropriate and not cropped).

Darwinsgirl

Exactly!  8)

It would have to be done in volumes with so many new photo's surfacing now. I'm grateful to be able to see them. A printed book can last forever with care. Often when I'm exploring old topics the links / photo's are no longer available. :( Lost to me...maybe others have copied them? If you have a printed book vision and knowledge of the language is all that's needed. :)

The Old One

The Old One

I wish! lol

Immortan Jonesy

Still Collating...

Beautiful shot of the Derelict. And that cocoon shot is quite gruesome, wish we'd see more of that.

LastSonofKrypton

The Old One

The Old One

Love the shot of Jonesy.

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 08, 2019, 07:06:29 PM
Love the shot of Jonesy.

You can almost see what he is thinking.

'All these motherf**kers are dead.' "evil cat laugh

Local Trouble

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed